What are the major attractions in Girona?
If your trip to Girona is all organized but your travel itinerary is a little on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
Whatever you do, don't forget to take your camera when you go to Girona Cathedral. This great attraction is sure to provide some amazing photo ops.
Stop by ANTIC HOSPITAL DE STA. CATERINA - ESPAI EXPOSICIÓ. It's one attraction you'll find on many visitors' to-do lists. If you still have space on your itinerary, Museum of Cinema and Eiffel Bridge will keep you amused, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Girona?
If you've checked off all the main attractions in Girona, don't be in a rush to hang up those comfy sneakers just yet. You'll find some landmark sights on your doorstep. Dali Museum barely needs an introduction. Located about 22 miles away in Figueres, your travel itinerary should include this unmissable sight.
Where are the best beaches near Girona?
Rain or shine, you'll be able to catch a glimpse of the awesome beaches near Girona from the comfort and freedom of your own rental car. As you approach the ocean, keep your eyes peeled for seabirds gliding over these beautiful stretches of coastline:
- Platja d'Aro Beach (19 miles away).
- Platja Llarga (19 miles away).
- Platja del Canyet (19 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Girona?
If you like to get out and mix with new people, joining an event at Fira de Girona Convention Center is a terrific idea. You'll find it 1 mile from Girona, so peruse the calendar of events and see what appeals.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Girona?
Here are some of our top suggestions if you want to grab the biggest discounts on a rental car:
- Our handy filter tool will be your new best friend. Check out the hottest discounts from all over the web with just a few clicks;
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what fantastic bargains will whiz into your inbox;
- Research is the key to getting the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you pay for your ride;
- You can sometimes save a bundle if your plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and find out what savings can be made;
- No one likes getting a late fee. Avoid the trouble of having to pay for another day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are similar;
- Keep more cash in your back pocket. You'll score some of the cheapest deals when you pay in advance for your rental car;
- Last of all, lock in your wheels as soon as you can to grab yourself a ton of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Girona?
Some travelers find driving in busy traffic in big cities a little tricky. But in a small ride like a compact, cruising those Girona streets will be a cinch. Rather spend your time discovering the surrounding coastal plains? Browse our fantastic range of SUVs. With room to move and more power under the hood, these bigger rides will make those long, scenic drives even more memorable. Crossing off all the activities and sights that Girona is famous for has never been easier with your own set of wheels.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Girona?
There's plenty of choice when it comes to renting a car in Girona. From SUVs with space to spare to economy rides that are a snap to park, you'll find it all here. Choosing your perfect match depends on how much you'd like to spend and what activities you've got planned. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others don't need more than enough space for your luggage and buddies. Which car will you be sliding behind the wheel of this trip?