What are the major attractions in Varginha?
Adventure is just around the bend at the Varginha Flying Saucer. It's one attraction you'll usually find on many travelers' must-do lists. If you still have room on that itinerary, Jose de Rezende Pavia Park and the Capitol Theater will keep you occupied, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Varginha?
If you have a spare day or two and you're happy to travel 3 miles, go and check out Lambari. This place offers loads of things to keep you entertained. Nova Baden State Park ought to be at the top of your to-do list here. Cassino do Lago and Lago Guanabara Park are awesome attractions too. The locals will also probably point you towards Lavras, 3 miles away. If you can only find time for one thing here, make sure it's Bi Moreira Museum. (But we're also huge fans of Lavras Municipal Market and Nossa Senhora Do Rosario Church.)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Varginha?
Here's our top tips on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your wallet:
- Our nifty filter feature will be your new best friend. Scan the biggest discounts, from all of the top companies, quick as lightning;
- Set up an email Price Drop Alert for your forthcoming vacation destination. You never know what great bargains will zoom straight into your inbox;
- Research is the key to bagging the best rental bargains in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you fork out for your ride;
- You can sometimes save a bundle if your travel plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and see what savings you can score;
- Pickup and drop-off times often need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you could be required to pay for an entire extra day;
- Some rental companies offer big incentives to pay upfront, so keep your eyes open for these great offers;
- Finally, yet importantly, secure your wheels as soon as you can to score yourself a ton of savings!