What are the major attractions in Trogir?
Whatever you do, don't forget to take your camera when you swing by Kamerlengo Fortress. This fascinating attraction is sure to offer some incredible photo opportunities.
Adventure is waiting just around the bend at Trogir Main Square. It's one sight you'll find on most travelers' to-do lists. Cathedral of St. Lawrence and Cipiko Palace are also nearby and worth checking out.
What are the best road trip destinations near Trogir?
Don't just travel from point A to B. Get the most out of your rental car by making a detour to Baska Voda. Just 4 miles from Trogir, it features popular attractions like Baska Voda Beach and Makarska Beach. Bibinje, 6 miles away, is another road-trip destination that's worth the drive. Be sure to visit Forum and Church of St. Mary's, two must-see sights in the area.
Where are the best beaches near Trogir?
Nothing says vacation like loading up the car with supplies and heading to the seaside. Trogir has some fantastic beaches nearby, so bring along a good book (and a kite if it's windy) and head to one of these well-known options:
- Kasuni Beach (7 miles away).
- Bene Beach (7 miles away).
- Kaštelet (8 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Trogir?
Avoid spending a fortune on a rental car by following these tips:
- A car can take you anywhere you want to go — so can the web. Compare the best deals from all the top rental companies in just a few clicks;
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your forthcoming vacation destination. You never know what terrific deals will whiz into your inbox;
- Check the deals at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport terminal and its vicinity. A brief cab ride to a neighboring car rental office might score you some generous savings;
- If you're not too worried about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and you've got a bit of flexibility with your travel schedule, have a play around to see which days and dates will give you the best deal;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be similar (e.g, both 1 a.m.) or you may be charged for a whole extra day;
- Keep more dollars in your bank account. You'll grab some of the best deals when you prepay your rental car;
- Finally, yet importantly, lock in your booking as soon as you can to bag a truckload of savings!