What are the major attractions in Tri-Cities?
If your trip to Tri-Cities is all booked but your travel itinerary is a bit on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
Not far from the city center, The REACH Museum is one spot you might like to put on your to-do list. Columbia Center Mall and Toyota Center are also a stone's throw away and worth checking out.
What are the best road trip destinations near Tri-Cities?
The greatest part about having your own car is that you can travel anywhere, anytime. Make the most of your newfound freedom by experiencing all there is to do in Walla Walla. It's just 40 miles away. Among the first stops you make here ought to be Walla Walla Community College, Pioneer Park Aviary and Veterans Memorial Park and Golf Course. Situated 62 miles away, Moses Lake is another place to aim for. If you visit, don't miss Montlake Park, Moses Lake Museum & Art Center and Blue Heron park.
Where are the best convention centers near Tri-Cities?
Making your way to Tri-Cities for work? After a long day of mingling and networking, you might find your stomach calling out for food. Thankfully, these convention and business centers offer an easy commute to some fantastic cafés and restaurants:
- Three Rivers Convention Center (1 mile away).
- TRAC Center (3 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Tri-Cities?
Here are our best tips and tricks to help you save some serious cash:
- Our hard-working filter feature is going to become your new best buddy. Sift through the biggest discounts from all of the top car rental companies quickly and easily;
- Sign up for our Price Drop Alert email and stay up to date when prices become cheaper for your next vacation destination;
- Look at the bargains at all rental locations in town, including the airport terminal and its surrounds. A quick cab journey to a nearby car rental office might reward you with significant savings;
- If your vacation is somewhat flexible, adjust your dates to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you might be charged for a whole extra day;
- Keep more dollars in your pocket. You'll score some of the cheapest deals when you pay in advance for your vehicle;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as you can and lock in your dream ride.
What kind of rental car should I get for Tri-Cities?
Whether you're on the road solo or with a group, we're here to help find the perfect set of wheels for you in Tri-Cities. If you want something small, why not grab the keys to a mini or compact? These nifty cars are a breeze to park and cheap on gas. Excited to check out the surrounding areas? An SUV might be just what you need. If you'd rather go all out this vacation, turn some heads with one of our ritzy premium cars.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Tri-Cities?
There's plenty of choice when it comes to renting a car in Tri-Cities. From luxury models to zippy compacts that make parking a cinch, you'll find it all here. Choosing your perfect match of course depends on your budget and where you plan to go. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures don't need anything more than enough space for your luggage and buddies.