What are the major attractions in Tri-Cities?
Close to the center, Columbia Center Mall is one attraction you might like to consider putting on your to-do list. The Columbia Point Golf Course and the Three Rivers Convention Center are also a stone's throw away and worth checking out.
What are the best road trip destinations near Tri-Cities?
The greatest part about having a car is that you can travel anywhere, anytime. Make full use of your freedom by discovering all there is to do in Walla Walla. It's only 45 miles away. After you've stretched out and gotten a bite to eat, it'll be time to soak up the sights. We recommend starting off with the Whitman College, the Fort Walla Walla and the Amavi Cellars. Pendleton is another wonderful option. It's 45 miles away and has tons of awesome things to see and do. Make sure you don't miss the Heritage Station Museum, Roy Raley Park and the Wildhorse Golf Course.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Tri-Cities?
Here are some of our top recommendations if you're looking to score the best deal on a car rental:
- Our handy filter feature is going to become your new bestie. Scan all of the cheapest bargains, from all of the top companies, quick as a flash;
- Keep checking your inbox for our terrific Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know about all the great deals cruising around your location;
- Before you hop behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to ensure you're scoring the hottest deal in town;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not set in concrete, see if you can get a better price by changing the days of the week in your search;
- No one likes being hit with a late fee. Avoid the stress of having to pay for an extra day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are at similar times;
- Sometimes companies reward you for paying upfront — keep an eye open for these offers;
- The early bird catches the worm, along with the best deals! Book now to grab some impressive savings, as well as your ideal set of wheels.