Car rentals in Trenton: All you need to know
You want a great vehicle to get around Trenton whether you're going for a business or pleasure. Explore the top sites around the city and pull up in front of the popular restaurants in Trenton. We've collected the most popular questions about car rentals in Trenton. Read on to discover which vehicle is perfect for your trip, and how to get the best rates.
Where do I get a great deal on a car rental in Trenton?
You're on your way to getting the best rate on your car rental with CarRentals.com. But, to get the most savings when you travel to Trenton you can do a few things. Be sure to:
- Compare the rates for a few suppliers on the type of car you want
- Book as far in advance as possible. You'll usually save more and get the car of your choice
- Be aware of any cost for mileage limits, fuel policy, and additional drivers. This way you will know the actual cost before you rent
- Don't get more vehicle than you need. Generally, the smaller the car, the lower the rate
Just following even a few of these tips can help you save on your Trenton rental car.
What rental companies have agencies in Trenton?
From budget-friendly brands like Payless and Fox to global names like National and Hertz, CarRentals.com has some of the best brands in the business. Scan through the reviews to get an idea of which meets your needs.
What types and makes of rental cars are on offer in Trenton?
Whether you want a roomy family vehicle or a low-cost economy car, the sheer wealth of options in this Ohio town means you're certain to find a vehicle that suits your needs. Some options include:
How old do you have to be to rent a car in Trenton?
Typically, the age limit for car rentals in Trenton is 21—the same as it is across the rest of the USA. Additionally, many suppliers charge an extra fee if you are under 25. Be sure to go over the rental agreement to determine what the exact fee is before you rent your vehicle.
Will I need insurance to get a car rental in Trenton?
Insurance is mandatory, wherever you rent a vehicle. However, you could already be insured by your credit card or car policies. Keep in mind, those policies might not totally cover your rental, and you'll need to add it on to your booking. Look into it before you book and, if it's needed, you can easily add it at checkout.
What is the difference between all the fuel policies?
Most suppliers allow you to choose which policy you want. Here is a list of the typical policies.
You will have to search for an open gas station close to the drop-off location
What fuel policy do you recommend?
We usually suggest that customers opt for the full-to-full policy. This policy simply means you bring your rental back to the full, and you're all set.
Is it worth getting unlimited miles?
Unlimited miles is a great option if you plan to do some sightseeing or visit a lot of clients all over Trenton. You can cruise wherever you want without incurring added charges. Review your rental agreement to see if there are any limitations.
Know before you go
Before you get going on your Trenton vacation, check out a few things before you leave the car rental lot. It's important to:
- Inspect your car and determine if there is any dents or scrapes. If you notice any, write it down on the paperwork
- Make you have a properly inflated spare tire, lug wrench, and jack in the trunk
- Get familiar with the controls of your car. Adjust the mirrors and seats to your liking, and figure out how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Get comfortable working the radio or entertainment features. You don't want any unneeded distractions in a new city
Book your Trenton rental car today
When you book with CarRentals.com, you can depend on a wonderful vehicle that will result in more money to spare. Book today to cash in on cheap deals on your impeccable Trenton car rental. We'll see you out here.