What are the major attractions in Tramore?
If your trip to Tramore is all organized but your travel itinerary is looking a little empty, let us give you a few hints and tips.
There's nothing like discovering somewhere new. While you're here, Tramore Amusement & Leisure Park and Waterford and Tramore Racecourse should definitely be among them. Another popular attraction to see is Tramore Golf Club.
What are the best road trip destinations near Tramore?
With some terrific road trip options available in the surrounding area, having your own car makes good sense. Without one, it'd be much harder to enjoy everything that Dungarvan, 22 miles away, has to offer. King John's Castle, St Augustine's Church and Cliff Walk Ardmore alone justify the drive out here. The locals will also likely point you toward Lismore, 34 miles away. If you can only see one attraction here, make sure it's Lismore Golf Club. (But we'd also recommend St Carthage's Cathedral and Lismore Heritage Centre.)
Where are the best beaches near Tramore?
Tramore has some stunning coastal areas, and what better way to experience them than from behind the wheel of your very own rental car. See what precious treasures you can find peppered along the shore at one of these popular beaches:
- Annestown Beach (6 miles away).
- Dunmore East Beach (7 miles away).
- Woodstown Beach (7 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Tramore?
Here are our suggestions on how to hit the road with some extra cash in your wallet:
- Use our convenient filter tool to point you in the direction of the hottest car rental deals in town — and then compare the prices;
- By submitting only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be notified of all of the best prices for your selected location;
- Peruse the offers at all rental locations in town, including the airport terminal and its vicinity. A brief cab drive to a neighboring rental car office may mean big savings;
- If you have some elbow room in your schedule, play around with your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- Nobody likes getting a late fee. Avoid the stress of having to pay for another full day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Oftentimes companies reward you for paying upfront — keep an eye out for these offers;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as you can and lock in your dream set of wheels.
What kind of rental car should I get for Tramore?
A rental car will help you travel from A to B easily in Tramore. If you're traveling on a shoestring and want to make your budget go further, a mini or a compact is a great idea. These smaller cars are economical to run and easy to park. If you have the kids in tow, a full-size car will give you plenty of space.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Tramore?
For some people, owning a high-end vehicle may be somewhat out of reach. But renting your dream car is far easier than you think! Experience the thrill of cruising into town in a swanky sports car, even if it's only for a few days. Or maybe all you're chasing is a reliable set of wheels to get you safely from point A to point B. Flashy or thrifty? Whatever you decide, one thing's for sure — there's a rental car to suit your style in Tramore.