What are the major attractions in Tournai?
Not far from the city center, Tournai Cathedral is one attraction you might like to add to your must-see list. The Museum of Fine Arts and the Museum of History and Archaeology are also nearby and worth taking the time to see.
What are the best road trip destinations near Tournai?
Don't just journey from point A to B. Get the most out of your rental car by making a pit stop at Marquette-lez-Lille. Just 16 miles from Tournai, it offers popular attractions like the Palace of Fine Arts and the Citadel of Lille. If you're still in the mood for some sightseeing, be sure to punch Saint-André-lez-Lille into your GPS. This intriguing destination is also home to a few cool sights like the Old Stock Exchange and Lille Grand Square, and it's just 16 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Tournai?
Below are our top suggestions if you're looking to grab the biggest discounts on a car rental:
- Our handy filter feature will become your new best friend. Browse the biggest discounts, from all over the web, with just a few clicks;
- Keep your eyes on your inbox for our popular Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the know about all the hottest deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Research is the key to getting the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you splash cash on your ride;
- If your dates are not etched in stone, try scoring a better price by changing the days in your search;
- To avoid paying late fees or for a whole extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Keep more dollars in your purse. You'll grab some of the best deals when you pay in advance for your rental vehicle;
- Finally, yet importantly, lock in your wheels as soon as you can to grab yourself a mountain of savings!