How can I get a cheap car rental in Walloon Region?
Here you'll find our top suggestions to grab the best deal on a rental car:
- Use our handy filter tool to help steer you in the direction of the cheapest car rental rates in town — then compare the prices;
- By submitting only your email address (and not your entire personal details, life history and dog's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be informed of all the unbeatable bargains for your selected destination;
- Research is the key to scoring the hottest rental bargains in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you splash cash on your ride;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not set in concrete, see if you can get a better price by switching up the days of the week in your search;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be around the same time (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you may be charged for another full day;
- Sometimes companies reward you handsomely for paying upfront — keep your eyes peeled for these penny-pinching deals;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as you can and secure your dream ride.