What are the major attractions in Stansted?
If your trip to Stansted is all organized but your travel itinerary is looking a bit empty, we can give you a few hints and tips.
There's nothing like exploring new places. While you're in town, Mountfitchet Castle and House on the Hill Toy Museum should be among them. Another top attraction to add to your itinerary is Bishop's Stortford Golf Club.
What are the best road trip destinations near Stansted?
Keep on driving to Colchester, a fantastic day-trip destination 31 miles away. You'll find some interesting sights here like Colchester Zoo. Another fantastic detour is Southend-on-Sea, around 34 miles from Stansted. If you venture out this way, you'll have easy access to Southend Pier.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Stansted?
Avoid spending an arm and a leg on a rental car by following our top tips:
- Investigate as many different bargain deals as possible (we make that chore as easy as pie!);
- Check your inbox for our awesome Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know all about all the unbeatable bargains cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Search for both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to ensure you're scoring the cheapest price in town;
- If your vacation dates are flexible, try getting a better deal by switching up the days of the week in your search;
- To avoid paying for an extra day or a late fee, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Keep more cash in your wallet. You'll grab some of the best deals when you prepay your vehicle;
- Last of all, lock in your wheels as soon as possible to score a mountain of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Stansted?
No other mode of transportation can give you freedom and convenience like your own wheels. Whatever the reason for your stay in Stansted, CarRentals.com has a terrific range of vehicles to pick from. Spending time in the city with your beloved? Make things cozy by opting for a convertible. Lots of fun to drive and super easy to park, you'll adore sitting next to each other in one of these little rides. An SUV is a good choice for families with youngsters. There's plenty of room for everyone and you can venture wherever you want, when you want. If your trip is all about business, a premium car will get you from your hotel to those important meetings in comfort and luxury.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Stansted?
First of all, there's a huge range of both economy and luxury vehicles to rent in Stansted. What you end up opting for will depend on what you're willing to spend as well as what you plan to do. Prestige vehicles are all about mod cons and comfort. If you want to indulge yourself, why not pick an SUV with all the bells and whistles, or perhaps an upmarket mid-sized vehicle? On the other hand, if you're just after a set of wheels to zip around town in at the cheapest price possible, maybe go for a versatile compact vehicle (or something else that won't break the bank).