Car rentals in Luton: All you need to know
You need a great vehicle to take you around Luton whether you're traveling for a business or pleasure. Explore the famous sites around the region and pull up in front of the best restaurants in Luton. CarRentals.com has gathered the most popular questions about renting a car in Luton. Find out how to get the best rates on your ideal vehicle.
How do I get a bargain car rental in Luton?
We always try to get you the best rate. However, to get the most savings on your trip to Luton you can do a few things. You can:
- Compare daily and weekly rates from all the different suppliers
- Book as far in advance as possible. You'll usually get the car of your choice and save more
- Learn about any cost for mileage limits, fuel policy, and additional drivers. This way you can make sure you know the total cost before you rent
- Decide the vehicle you'll need for your vacation. Don't rent more car than you need
Even a little knowledge can go a long way to getting you the most savings.
What rental suppliers have agencies in Luton?
From budget-friendly brands like Economy and Budget to global names like National and Enterprise, CarRentals.com has some of the best brands in the business. Look through the online reviews to help you figure out which is best for your next trip.
What type of rental car should I get for my trip to Luton?
Whether you want a roomy family vehicle or a low-cost economy car, the sheer wealth of options in this England city means you're bound to find a car that is perfect for you. Some options include:
How old do you have to be to rent a car in Luton?
Typically, the age limit for renting a car in Luton is 21—the same as it is across the rest of the country. Additionally, many suppliers charge an added fee if you are under 25. Be sure to go over the rental agreement to determine what the exact fee will be before you book your rental.
Will I need insurance to get a car rental in Luton?
Almost all countries require driver's insurance. You may be able to pay for interim insurance with the rental car company.Several credit card issuers (Discover, American Express, Visa, and MasterCard) will provide some coverage. But there may be limitations, like not covering large vehicles such as premium models or some SUVs. Be sure to call and find out what kind of coverage is offered before you head to Luton.
What is the fuel policy for Luton rental cars?
Most suppliers give you a choice of fuel policies. Below is a list of the most common ones.
What fuel policy do you recommend?
Most rental car companies provide you a full to full tank policy. At CarRentals.com, we recommend bringing it back with a full tank. If you want to save some money, find a filling station before you bring your car back. Stations close to airports or car rental places tend to have higher prices.
Should I get unlimited miles when I rent a car in Luton?
Unlimited mileage is a good choice for anyone who don't want to worry about incurring any extra charges with the distance they drive. You will just need to make sure there's nothing else in the small print that could add in extra costs.
Before you leave the lot
Make sure you check out a few items prior to leaving the car rental lot. You should:
- Inspect the car and make certain there is no damage or scrapes. Be sure to make note of it on the paperwork, or you may get charged for it
- Check the trunk to see if the spare is properly inflated and the jack and lung wrench are there
- Get familiar with the controls of your car. Adjust the mirrors and seats, and note how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Figure out how to work the entertainment and GPS (if available). It's best to limit any unnecessary distractions when you are navigating a new region
Book your Luton car rental today
Maybe you're traveling solo, maybe you're bringing your partner or kids, or maybe you're carpooling with co-workers to and from the hotel to the conference center. CarRentals.com has the ideal car that can suit your needs and not break the bank.