What are the major attractions in Sonora?
If your trip to Sonora is all sorted out but your travel itinerary is looking a bit empty, let us give you a helping hand.
Not too far from the city center, Tuolumne County Museum is one spot you might like to consider adding to your must-see list. If you still have some room on that itinerary, Veterans Memorial Hall and Military Museum and Tuolumne County Historical Society will keep you busy, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Sonora?
If you've checked out all the sights in Sonora, there's more to discover in the surrounding area. Big Trees is just 22 miles away. Travelers who head here typically have Calaveras Big Trees State Park near the top of their itineraries.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Sonora?
Here you'll find our top suggestions to score the cheapest possible rental car:
- A car can take you anyplace — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from all the top companies in just a couple of clicks;
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert email service and stay up to date when prices fall for your location;
- Before you pick up your car keys and hop behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to ensure you're bagging the cheapest deal around;
- If your vacation dates are flexible, try getting a better deal by changing the days in your search;
- Do what you can to keep the time of your pickup and drop-off the same. If you return your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you might be charged an entire extra day;
- Sometimes rental companies offer discounts if you pay as soon as you book, so keep your eyes peeled for these penny-pinching offers;
- Last of all, secure your booking as soon as possible to grab a mountain of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Sonora?
With your very own rental car, Sonora is all yours to discover. People head to this delightful city for lots of reasons, and here at CarRentals.com we have the ideal car for each of them. A key priority for big families is space (and legroom). Depending on the number of family members, that could mean anything from a full-size vehicle to a van. Thrifty travelers appreciate the fuel-efficiency of our smaller rentals, such as a compact car or mini. If you want to make an impressive entrance in Sonora, you could even cast an eye over our special category for a ride that'll make any car aficionado go weak at the knees.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Sonora?
For some people, owning a luxury vehicle may be a little out of reach. But renting your dream car is well within your grasp! Imagine the thrill of cruising the open roads in a classy convertible, even if it's just for a short while. Or maybe all you're after is a set of wheels to get you quickly from A to B. Affordable or flashy? Either way, there's a rental car to suit you in Sonora.