Car rentals in Smiths Falls: All you need to know
A Smiths Falls car rental allows you to go where you want, when you want. You can check out all the sights, and even see what else the rest of Ontario has to offer. CarRentals.com has gathered your most popular questions about renting a car in Smiths Falls. Read on to discover the dos and don'ts of car rentals.
Where do I find a bargain car rental in Smiths Falls?
We always strive to get you the best deal. However, you can remember a couple things to keep your upcoming booking affordable. Be sure to:
- Compare all the deals available
- Book as far in advance as possible. You will usually get the vehicle of your choice and save more
- Educate yourself on any cost for mileage limits, fuel policy, and additional drivers. This way you will know the actual cost before you rent
- Decide what car you'll need for your trip. Don't get more car than you need
These tips can help you save even more on your next car rental in Smiths Falls.
What rental suppliers have agencies in Smiths Falls?
From budget-friendly brands like Economy and Budget to global names like Avis and Sixt, CarRentals.com has some of the best brands in the business. Look through the reviews to get an idea of which one is best for your next trip.
What type of rental car should I get for my trip to Smiths Falls?
That depends on your needs and what activities you want to do in Smiths Falls. If you're having difficulty deciding, be sure to look over our chart below. We've compared the most popular categories for you:
How old do you have to be to rent a car in Smiths Falls?
Typically, to rent a car in Smiths Falls you must be at least 21—the same as it is across the rest of the country. However, you might need to pay a surcharge if you're under 25. Be sure to read over the terms to discover what the total will be before you book your vehicle.
Do I need insurance to rent a car in Smiths Falls?
Insurance is always needed, wherever you're renting a car. That said, your current car insurance may cover you. Additionally, if you pay for the rental in full using your credit card, the card's benefits may also insure you. Keep in mind, these policies may not provide total coverage, and you'll need to add it to your booking for Smiths Falls. Look into it before you book and, if it's needed, you can just add it at the CarRentals.com checkout.
What is the difference between all the fuel policies?
Most suppliers allow you to choose which policy you want. Below is a list of the most common ones.
What type of fuel policy should I choose?
At CarRentals.com, we recommend a full to full policy. You pick up your rental with a full tank, and you will want to return it filled up. To avoid any added expenses, it is best to find a gas station before returning the vehicle. Stations close to airports or car rental places tend to have higher prices.
Is it worth getting unlimited miles?
Unlimited mileage is a good choice for travelers who don't want to worry about how many miles they are driving. You will just need to make sure there's nothing else in the small print that could add in extra costs.
Know before you go
Before you get going on your Smiths Falls adventure, check a few things prior to leaving the lot. You should take time to:
- Look over the vehicle and be certain there is no damage or scrapes. Be sure to make note of it on the paperwork, or you may get charged for it
- Make you have a properly inflated spare tire, lug wrench, and jack in the trunk
- Get familiar with the controls of your car. Adjust the mirrors and seats to your liking, and figure out how to turn on the lights and wipers
- Get comfortable working the radio or entertainment features. You don't want any unneeded distractions in a new city
Book your Smiths Falls rental car today
Maybe you're traveling with your partner and kids, or carpooling with co-workers to and from the hotel to the conference center. Maybe you're traveling solo. CarRentals.com has the ideal car rental that can fit your needs and not break your wallet.