Where is Ontario?
The clock is ticking. Don't waste valuable vacation time waiting at the bus stop. Reserve a rental car and enjoy the freedom of having your own ride. Before you set out, here are some key facts about Ontario. You can't say that you've explored every nook and cranny of Canada without paying a visit to the state of Ontario. While you're here, don't forget to stop by its capital, Toronto. This bustling destination is home to approximately 2,600,000 people.
What are the major attractions in Ontario?
If you're ready to hit the road in Ontario and thinking about what to put on your must-do list, listen up. We'll give you a few tips on places you just can't drive past. Jump in, buckle up and get ready to explore Canada's Wonderland. This attraction attracts countless adventurers just like you every year and is 16 miles from the major city of Toronto. From there, top up the gas tank and drive toward Horseshoe Falls. This awesome attraction is 2 miles from Niagara Falls, Canada and just waiting to be checked off your list.
What are the best road trip destinations in Ontario?
Adventure is waiting for you around every twist and turn of this spectacular region. Ontario is one of those places where the journey is just as thrilling as every one of its beautiful destinations. With your own ride, you can take as long as you like discovering all it has to offer. Here are some of the most popular cities to visit in this extraordinary place:
- Toronto (population of 2,600,000)
- Hamilton (population of 519,900)
- London (population of 346,800)
- Windsor (population of 278,000)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Ontario?
Here are our recommendations on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your wallet:
- Research as many different bargain car rental deals as you can (we make that chore as easy as pie!);
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert email and be informed immediately when prices become cheaper for your location;
- Search both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to be sure you're scoring the best bargain in town;
- You can sometimes save a bundle if your vacation plans are flexible. Play with different days and dates and see what savings you can score;
- So you don't end up paying for an extra day or a late fee, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Sometimes rental companies offer big incentives to pay in advance, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for these great deals;
- It's best to secure your booking as soon as your dates are confirmed. You'll get the biggest selection early on.
What is the most popular rental car category in Ontario?
Not too big... not too small... Intermediate is the Goldilocks of rental cars. Climb into the driver's seat and you'll soon discover why this is the most sought-after rental vehicle in Ontario. Smaller than a standard car, they're fantastic for maneuvering through the busy streets of Toronto and Hamilton. And though they may be smaller than some, you'll be pleasantly surprised by just how much gear you can get into the trunk.
It's always a nice idea to get out of the city for a while, and if you do, get set to be richly rewarded. With mountains, cliffs, and bays to check out, Ontario is ripe for exciting adventures. A larger vehicle like an SUV or a four-wheel drive will give you and your passengers more comfort and space for those longer scenic drives.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Ontario?
You're spoiled for choice when it comes to renting a car in Ontario. From sporty models with all the mod cons to zippy little compacts that make parking a breeze, you'll find it all here. Choosing your perfect match of course depends on your budget and what activities you plan on doing. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others require no more than enough space for your luggage and buddies. The choice is yours.