What are the major attractions in Shreveport?
If your trip to Shreveport is all organized but your itinerary is a bit on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
Whatever you do, don't forget your camera when you head to Louisiana Boardwalk. This great attraction is guaranteed to offer some wonderful photo ops.
Plan a stop at Multicultural Center of the South. It's one attraction you'll find on most visitors' to-do lists. Spring Street Historical Museum and Ark-La-Tex Antique & Classic Vehicle Museum are also not far away and worth taking the time to see.
What are the best road trip destinations near Shreveport?
If you've ticked off all the major attractions in Shreveport, don't pack away those comfy sightseeing shoes just yet. You'll find world-renowned sights on your doorstep. Travelers from all over the world head to Bienville Depot Museum. You can access it from Arcadia, 50 miles away.
Where are the best convention centers near Shreveport?
If you're traveling here for work-related reasons, you'll probably be making your way to Shreveport Convention Center. It's located 0.2 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Shreveport?
Here are our suggestions on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your pocket:
- Research as many different cheap car rental companies as possible (we make that task as easy as ABC!);
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our terrific Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you informed about all the unbeatable bargains cruising around your location;
- Before you jump behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to ensure you're getting your hands on the cheapest deal around;
- If you have room to move in your schedule, play around with your dates to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- Nobody likes getting stung with a late fee. Avoid having to pay for an extra day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- If you're looking to save a pretty penny, pay as soon as you book and bag some of the thriftiest rates around;
- It's best to book as soon as your dates are locked in. You'll get the biggest selection early on.
What kind of rental car should I get for Shreveport?
Some travelers find dodging traffic in big cities challenging. But in a small ride like an economy or compact car, the streets of Shreveport will be a cinch. Prefer to spend your time discovering the surrounding wetlands? Have a look at our awesome range of mid-size and full-size SUVs. With plenty of room and more power under the hood, these bigger cars will make those long, scenic drives even more memorable. Crossing off all the attractions and experiences that Shreveport is known for has never been easier with your own set of wheels.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Shreveport?
Sometimes the journey is more significant than the destination, which makes your car choice particularly important. If you're planning an unforgettable road trip around Shreveport, a spacious SUV could be your perfect match. If you want the cheapest price possible and plan on staying mostly in the city, a versatile compact is hard to beat. All you have to do is work out what will suit you best, load up the car, and clock up those miles.