Car rentals in Seward: All you need to know
You want a great vehicle to get around Seward whether you're traveling for a business trip or a vacation. Explore the top sites around town and pull up in front of the best restaurants in Seward. We've gathered the most frequently asked questions about car rentals in Seward. Read on to see the dos and don'ts of car rentals.
How do I get a great deal on a car rental in Seward?
CarRentals.com makes it easy to grab the best deals. Simply type in your travel dates and scroll down the list of car rental companies, select the top rental locations, and find the best packages Seward has to offer. You should also:
- Compare and contrast the rates for a few suppliers on the type of car you want
- Book as far in advance as possible. You will usually get your vehicle of your choice and save more
- Check the fuel and mileage policies. This way you'll avoid any surprises on your final bill
- Don't get more car than you'll need. Usually, the smaller the class the cheaper the rate
These tips can help you save even more on your next car rental in Seward.
What rental companies have outlets in Seward?
From budget-friendly brands like Payless and Fox to global names like Hertz and Sixt, CarRentals.com has some of the best brands in the business. Scan through the online reviews to help you figure out which is best for your next trip.
What type of rental car should I get for my trip to Seward?
Whether you want a roomy family vehicle or a low-cost economy car, the sheer wealth of options in this Alaska town means you're bound to find a car that suits your needs. Some options include:
How old do you have to be to rent a car in Seward?
Generally, to rent a car in Seward you must be at least 21—the same as it is across the rest of the United States of America. However, you might need to pay a surcharge if you're under 25. Be sure to read over the terms to figure out what the total will be before you book your rental.
Does Seward require rental car insurance?
Insurance is always required, no matter where you're renting a car. With that said, you could already be insured by your existing car or credit card policies. Keep in mind, those policies may not cover you 100%, and you'll need to add it on to your booking. Check in advance and, if it is required, you can conveniently include it at checkout.
Are there different fuel policies?
Most suppliers give you a choice of fuel policies. Below is a list of the most common ones.
You will have to find an open gas station near the drop-off location
What fuel policy do you recommend?
Most rental car suppliers give you a full tank policy. We encourage returning it topped off. If you want to keep your expenses lower, it is best to find a filling station before bringing the car rental.
Is it worth getting unlimited miles?
Unlimited miles is a good choice if you decide to do a little sightseeing or visit a lot of customers all over Seward. You can cruise wherever you like and not incur added charges. Review your policy to discover if there are any limitations.
Know before you go
Be sure you check out a few things prior to leaving the rental lot. You should take time to:
- Look over your car and determine if there is any dents or scratches. Be sure to make note of it on the paperwork, or you may get charged for it
- Make you have a properly inflated spare tire, lug wrench, and jack in the trunk
- Familiarize yourself with the car. Adjust the mirrors and seats, and note how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Get comfortable operating the entertainment and GPS (if available). It's best to limit any unneeded distractions when you are driving around a new region
Book your Seward car rental today
Maybe you're carpooling with co-workers to and from the hotel to the conference center, maybe you're traveling solo, or maybe you're bringing your partner or kids. CarRentals.com has the ideal car rental that can align with your requirements and not deplete your travel piggy bank.