Car rentals in Sebring: All you need to know
You want a great car to take you around Sebring whether you're going for a business trip or a vacation. Check out the top sites around the area and pull up in front of the popular restaurants in Sebring. CarRentals.com has answered your most frequently asked questions about car rentals in Sebring. Read on to discover which vehicle is perfect for your trip, and how to get the best rates.
Where do I find a great deal on a rental car in Sebring?
We always try to get you the best rate. However, you can remember a few things to keep your next booking affordable. You can:
- Read the mileage policy to avoid any surprise fees
- Reserve your rental car as far in advance as possible
- Avoid airport pick-ups or drop-offs if possible; they tend to be more expensive
- Compare daily and weekly rates; you might save more if you rent the car for longer
Just following even a few of these tips can help you save big on your Sebring rental car.
What rental companies have agencies in Sebring?
From global names like Hertz and Sixt to budget-friendly brands like Dollar and Thrifty, CarRentals.com has some of the best brands in the business. Read through the reviews to get an idea of which one is best for you.
What types and makes of rental cars are on offer in Sebring?
That all depends on your needs and what you'll be doing when you visit Sebring. If you're having trouble choosing, be sure to look over the table below. We've compared the most popular categories for you:
How old do you have to be to rent a car in Sebring?
Typically, to rent a car in Sebring you must be at least 21. Please note, there might be an additional charge if you are under the age of 25 or for larger or higher category rentals in particular. Go through the supplier's terms to determine what the exact price is before you reserve your rental.
Does Sebring require rental car insurance?
Insurance is always required, no matter where you rent a car. That said, you could already be covered by your existing car or credit card policies. Keep in mind, those policies might not totally cover your rental, and you'll have to add it on to your booking. Look into it before you book and, if it is necessary, you can simply include it at checkout.
What are the different fuel policies?
Most suppliers allow you to choose which policy you want. Here is a list of the typical policies.
You will have to find a gas station close to your rental car supplier
What type of fuel policy should I choose?
We usually suggest that you choose the full-to-full policy. This policy is the most straightforward, and you simply top off the tank before you bring it back.
Is it worth getting unlimited miles?
Unlimited mileage is a good choice for travelers who don't want to worry about watching the odometer their whole trip. You will just need to make sure there's nothing else in the small print that could add in extra costs.
Before you leave the lot
Be sure you check a few things before you leave the lot. It's worth the time to:
- Walk around your vehicle and be sure there is no dents or scratches. If you notice any, write it down on your paperwork
- Inspect the trunk to see if the spare is properly inflated and both the lug wrench and jack are there
- Get familiar with the controls of your car. Adjust the mirrors and seats, and note how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Figure out how to work the entertainment and GPS (if available). It's best to limit any unnecessary distractions when you are navigating a new region
Book your Sebring car rental today
Know that you can count on a great ride that will leave you with extra cash to spare when you reserve with CarRentals.com. Cash in on cheap deals on your perfect Sebring rental car when you book with us. We'll see you around town.