What are the major attractions in Santa Maria?
If your trip to Santa Maria is all organized but your itinerary is a bit on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
Stop by Natural History Museum. It's one sight you'll usually find on many travelers' to-do lists. Santa Maria Valley Historical Society and Simas Park are also close by and worth a pit stop.
What are the best road trip destinations near Santa Maria?
Explore Santa Maria for its exceptional style and character. With that said, you also have iconic landmarks just down the road! Presidio Santa Barbara is worth a day trip. It's located in Santa Barbara, 56 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near Santa Maria?
There's nothing quite as pleasant as being by the sea at twilight. Take a relaxing drive to Pismo State Beach and get a glimpse of the sun's rays dancing over the water before it sinks into the horizon. You'll find this gorgeous beach 16 miles from Santa Maria.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Santa Maria?
Here are all the tricks of the trade to help you save more money:
- Our hard-working filter tool will be your new best buddy. Scan the hottest bargains from all over the web as quick as a flash;
- Check your inbox for our popular Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you informed about all the best deals cruising around your location;
- Broaden your search to include both airport and non-airport pickup outlet locations to make sure you're scoring the absolute best price around;
- If you're not bothered about which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and your travel plans are flexible, experiment with days and dates to find the hottest deal;
- So you don't end up paying late fees or for a whole extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Some rental outlets offer big incentives to pay in advance, so be sure to keep an eye out for these kinds of deals;
- Last of all, secure your favorite vehicle as soon as you possibly can to grab yourself a load of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Santa Maria?
Whether you're hitting the road solo or with a few friends, CarRentals.com can help you find the best ride for your adventure in Santa Maria. An economy car is a fantastic option if you'll be spending a lot of your time in the city. Economical and fuel-efficient, these cars will take you from A to B quickly and comfortably. If you feel like standing out from the crowd, have a look at our special category. You're certain to find something that'll attract a bit of attention! Got the young ones in tow? A roomy full-size SUV should suit all your needs.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Santa Maria?
For some of us, owning a high-end vehicle is a little (or a lot!) out of reach. But renting the car of your dreams is absolutely within your grasp! Picture yourself cruising around town in a fancy sports car, even if it's only for a short while. Or maybe all you want is a reliable set of wheels to get you safely from point A to point B. Flashy or affordable? Whatever you decide, there's a rental car to suit you in Santa Maria.