What are the major attractions in Salem?
If your trip to Salem is all locked in but your travel itinerary is looking a little empty, we can give you a helping hand.
Fun and adventure can be found around every corner here. Some of the top attractions close by are The Mall at Rockingham Park, Canobie Lake Park and Atkinson Country Golf Course. Make room on your itinerary to see them all.
What are the best road trip destinations near Salem?
Drive on to Manchester, a delightful day-trip destination 19 miles away. You'll find a few interesting sights here like Southern New Hampshire University Arena. Another wonderful pit stop is Portsmouth, around 31 miles from Salem. If you head here, you'll be within easy reach of Fort Constitution Historical Site.
Where are the best convention centers near Salem?
If you're mostly here for work-related reasons, you'll likely be making your way to Center of New Hampshire Expo Center. It's located 19 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Salem?
Below are our top suggestions to score the cheapest possible car rental:
- Our nifty filter feature will become your new best buddy. Compare the hottest discounts from all over the web as quick as a flash;
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert service and immediately find out when prices fall for your destination;
- Research is the key to getting your hands on the best rental deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you pay for your ride;
- If you're not bothered about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and your plans are flexible, play around with days and dates to find the hottest deal;
- Do what you can to keep the time of your pickup and drop-off the same. If you return your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you might be charged an extra day unnecessarily;
- If you're in the mood to save a few dollars, pay as soon as you book and bag some of the thriftiest rates around;
- The early bird catches the worm, and also the hottest deals! Book as soon as possible to secure some impressive savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Salem?
Whatever your motoring requirements in Salem, CarRentals.com will get you from one place to another quickly and efficiently. If you're in the city for business reasons, a premium car may be right up your street. These sorts of vehicles boast top-quality finishes, exquisite interiors, and a host of extras. Traveling on a tiny budget and interested in saving some cash? A compact car or a mini may be the way to go. These cool little rides are fuel-efficient and fantastic for zooming around those busier city streets. If you've got the little ones and a pile of luggage in tow, a full-size car will give you all the space and room you need.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Salem?
First of all, there's a great range of both economy and high-end rental vehicles on offer in Salem. What you go for will depend on your funds and what you plan to do. Specialty vehicles are hard to beat if you're all about comfort and class. If you want to indulge yourself, why not go for a high-end SUV, or perhaps a cushy mid-size sedan? Alternatively, if you just need something to zip around town in as cheaply as possible, maybe go for an economy vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your wallet).