What are the major attractions in Saint-Jacques-de-la-Lande?
If your trip to Saint-Jacques-de-la-Lande is all sorted out but your itinerary is looking a little empty, we can give you a few hints and tips.
If you asked any of the locals for sightseeing recommendations, they'd probably point you toward Parliament of Brittany and Thabor Botanic Gardens. These noteworthy attractions are bound to make an impression.
Few things top exploring somewhere new. While you're in the area, Rennes Golf Course and Roazhon Park should be among them. Another attraction to add to your list is ENS Rennes.
What are the best road trip destinations near Saint-Jacques-de-la-Lande?
Saint-Jacques-de-la-Lande has some sensational sights, but there's even more to feast your eyes on in the surrounding area. How does a big-name attraction sound to you? St. Malo Citadel barely needs an introduction. Located about 43 miles away in Intra Muros, your travel itinerary just has to include this must-do sight.
Where are the best convention centers near Saint-Jacques-de-la-Lande?
If you like to get out and meet new people, signing up for an event at Le Couvent des Jacobins is a great idea. You'll find it 3 miles from Saint-Jacques-de-la-Lande, so have a browse through the schedule and see what appeals.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Saint-Jacques-de-la-Lande?
Here are our top tips on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your pocket:
- Use our convenient filter feature to steer you in the direction of the cheapest car deals in town — and then compare the prices;
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our popular Price Drop Alert. We'll give you the intel on all the amazing bargains cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Before you pick up your keys and jump behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to ensure you're getting the cheapest deal in town;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not carved in stone, try getting a better deal by changing the days in your search;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be around the same time (e.g, both 10 a.m.) or you may be charged for an entire extra day;
- Some rental outlets offer discounts if you pay as soon as you book, so watch out for these penny-pinching deals;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as you can and secure your dream ride.
What kind of rental car should I get for Saint-Jacques-de-la-Lande?
No matter your motoring needs in Saint-Jacques-de-la-Lande, CarRentals.com will take you from A to B quickly and efficiently. If you're visiting on business, a premium car may be right up your alley. These kinds of vehicles come with high-quality finishes, lavish interiors, and a host of modern extras. Traveling on a budget and interested in saving cash? A mini or a compact car will suit your needs. These smaller cars are cheaper to run and great for zipping around busy city streets. If you've got the young ones (and tons of luggage) in tow, a full-size SUV will give you all the room and space you need.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Saint-Jacques-de-la-Lande?
You'll be happy to hear that there's an impressive variety of both economy and luxury rental vehicles on offer in Saint-Jacques-de-la-Lande. What you end up going with will depend on your funds and what you plan to do. Prestige vehicles are hard to beat if you're all about mod cons and comfort. If you feel like splashing out, why not book a high-end SUV, or perhaps a flashy mid-sized sedan? Otherwise, if you're just after a car to zip around town in as cheaply as possible, go for a no-frills compact vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your pocket).