What are the major attractions in Saint-Gilles?
Outdoor adventures or hitting up the local nightlife? Whatever type of traveler you are, CarRentals.com will help you live out your vacation dreams.
What are the best road trip destinations near Saint-Gilles?
Make sure you have a full tank of gas, because Poulx is worth making a detour for. Located 18 miles from Saint-Gilles, it's home to a few fabulous attractions, such as Pont du Gard and the Archaeology Museum. Get ready to start racking up those miles, because Uzes Cathedral and Chateau Ducal dit le Duche are also worth a day trip. You'll discover these great attractions in Collias, 2 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near Saint-Gilles?
Load the car with tasty snacks and head out to one of the stunning beaches near Saint-Gilles. Some of the most delightful places to stop for a picnic are:
- Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer Beach (16 miles away).
- Le Grau-du-Roi Beach (16 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Saint-Gilles?
Here's a rundown of our top recommendations to score the best price on a car rental:
- Investigate as many different offers as possible (we make that task a walk in the park!);
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what fantastic deals will make a detour to your inbox;
- Research is the key to scoring the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you splash cash on your ride;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are flexible, see if you can get a better price by modifying the days of the week in your search;
- No one likes getting a late fee. Avoid paying for another day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- If you're looking to save a few dollars, prepay for your rental and score some of the best rates around;
- Last but not least, secure your favorite set of wheels as soon as you possibly can to grab the biggest savings!