What are the major attractions in Saint-Gilles?
If your trip to Saint-Gilles is all booked but your travel itinerary is looking a little empty, let us give you a helping hand.
Fun and adventure can be found around every turn here. Some of the top attractions in the vicinity are Musee de la Maison Romane, Abbatiale Saint-Gilles du Gard and Centre de Decouverte du Scamandre. Make room on your itinerary to visit them all.
What are the best road trip destinations near Saint-Gilles?
There's no need to limit your adventuring to just Saint-Gilles. Uzes is only 25 miles away and offers a cool range of close-by attractions, such as Chateau Ducal dit le Duche. Afterwards, point your rental car in the direction of Uzes Cathedral.
Where are the best beaches near Saint-Gilles?
Fill up the gas tank, turn on the engine and get ready to feel the salty air on your skin. Saint-Gilles boasts some glorious stretches of coastline, such as:
- Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer Beach (16 miles away).
- Le Grau-du-Roi Beach (16 miles away).
- Espiguette Beach (19 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Saint-Gilles?
Here are our top tips on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with some extra cash in your wallet:
- Our handy filter feature is going to be your new bestie. Compare the hottest deals from all of the top companies with just a few clicks;
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what awesome bargains will whiz into your inbox;
- Research is the key to getting your hands on the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you book your ride;
- You can often save yourself some dollars if your plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and see what savings you can score;
- Nobody likes being charged a late fee. Avoid paying for another full day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Some rental outlets offer big incentives to pay upfront, so be sure to watch out for these money-saving deals;
- Finally, lock in your wheels as soon as possible to score a mountain of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Saint-Gilles?
With your own set of wheels, Saint-Gilles is yours to experience. People visit this charming city for a wealth of reasons, and here at CarRentals.com we have the perfect car for each of them. The number one priority for large families is space (and legroom). Depending on the number of family members, that could mean anything from a full-size vehicle to an SUV. Those traveling on a budget appreciate the affordability and great mileage of our smaller vehicles, such as a compact car or mini. If you're in the mood to turn some heads in Saint-Gilles, you could even check out our special category for a vehicle that will make any car aficionado go all tingly with excitement.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Saint-Gilles?
You'll be glad to know that there's a great range of luxurious rental vehicles on offer in Saint-Gilles. What you end up going for is largely dependent on what you're willing to spend and the activities you've got planned. Specialty and prestige vehicles are all about mod cons and comfort. If you feel like splashing out, why not pick up a high-end SUV, or perhaps a slick mid-size sedan? On the other hand, if you're just after a set of wheels to get you from A to B as efficiently as possible, we can help you out with a budget compact vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your pocket).