What are the major attractions in Ringgold?
If your trip to Ringgold is all locked in but your itinerary is a bit on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
Fun and adventure await around every corner here. Some of the best attractions close by are Georgia Visitor Information Center, Georgia Winery and Elsie Holmes Nature Park. Leave enough space on your itinerary to see them all.
What are the best road trip destinations near Ringgold?
With some awesome road trip options in the surrounding area, renting a car makes sense. Without one, it wouldn't be half as easy to explore all that Rome, 47 miles away, has to offer. State Mutual Stadium should be at the top of your list here. Rome-Floyd ECO Center and Chieftains Museum are excellent attractions too. Situated 56 miles away, Cartersville is another popular choice. If you visit, make sure you check out Rose Lawn Museum, Red Top Mountain State Park and Tellus Science Museum.
Where are the best convention centers near Ringgold?
If you're attending a work conference in Ringgold, you may want to follow up with your new connections over coffee. Luckily, these convention centers offer some great cafés and restaurants nearby:
- Northwest Georgia Trade and Convention Center (12 miles away).
- Chattanooga Convention Center (16 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Ringgold?
We've rounded up all the tricks of the trade to help you save on a car rental:
- Check out as many different cheap car rental companies as you can (we make that chore a pushover!);
- By entering only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll know all the best prices for your desired location;
- Include both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to ensure you're getting the absolute best deal around;
- If your dates are not etched in stone, see if you can get a better price by modifying the days of the week in your search;
- Pickup and drop-off times often need to be around the same time (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you may be required to pay for a whole extra day;
- Some rental outlets offer discounts if you pay immediately, so keep your eyes peeled for these penny-pinching offers;
- It's best to secure your booking as soon as your dates are finalized. The earlier you book, the bigger the choice.
What kind of rental car should I get for Ringgold?
With your very own rental car, Ringgold is yours to enjoy. People flock to this interesting city for loads of reasons, and here at CarRentals.com we have the ideal car for each of them. The top priority for families is space. Depending on the size of the family, that could mean anything from a full-size car to a 12-passenger van. Budget-conscious travelers enjoy the great gas mileage of our smaller cars, such as an economy or a mini. If you're eager to turn some heads in Ringgold, you could even cast an eye over our special category for a ride that'll make any car buff go all tingly with excitement.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Ringgold?
There's loads of choice when it comes to rental cars in Ringgold. From swish SUVs with loads of space for luggage to easy-to-park compacts, you'll find it all here. Choosing your perfect match of course depends on your budget and what activities you've got planned. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others require no more than an engine and four wheels. The choice is yours.