Where is Pernambuco?
Nothing tops dropping the windows of your rental car and tearing down lengthy stretches of road. But before you embark on a big adventure in Pernambuco, how about discovering a few things about this popular spot? This awesome destination is located in Brazil.
What are the major attractions in Pernambuco?
What's the point of grabbing a rental car if you're not going to see this destination's most iconic sights? Pernambuco is home to some truly unforgettable attractions. Here are a few you won't want to miss:
- Itaipava Arena Pernambuco (9 miles from the center of Recife (and vicinity), Pernambuco (state))
- Chapada Diamantina National Park (5 miles from the center of Lencois, Bahia (state))
- Mosquitos Waterfall (12 miles from the center of Lencois, Bahia (state))
What are the best road trip destinations in Pernambuco?
Adventure awaits around every corner of this glorious region. Pernambuco is one of those places where the journey is just as exciting as each of its impressive destinations. With your own set of wheels, you can take as little or as long as your heart desires discovering every one of its hidden treasures. Experience some (or all) of this place's most popular cities:
- Recife (population of 1,478,1)
- Caruaru (population of 235,4)
- Petrolina (population of 194,7)
- Garanhuns (population of 11,1)