What are the major attractions in Gold Coast?
Let's play a game. Think of Gold Coast and then say the first thing that jumps to mind. Bet you said, "Sea World," right? Being such a significant attraction, you can't miss seeing it. Fling your gear into the car and put the pedal to the metal!
The Star Gold Coast and Surfers Paradise Beach are some awesome attractions that all travelers should make time to swing by. Map out a route and spend a few hours taking in each one.
Not too far from the city center, Slingshot is one spot you might like to consider putting on your to-do list. If you've still got room on that itinerary, Timezone and the Wax Museum will keep you entertained, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Gold Coast?
You don't have to spend all your time in Gold Coast, particularly when big-name attractions are just a day trip away. Dreamworld barely needs an introduction. Located about 17 miles away in Norwell, make sure you organize your travel calendar to include this must-see attraction.
Where are the best beaches near Gold Coast?
Fill up the tank, put on some tunes and get ready to feel the sea air blowing through your hair. Gold Coast offers some fantastic stretches of coastline, such as:
- Burleigh Beach (4 miles away).
- Currumbin Beach (9 miles away).
- Tugun Beach (1 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Gold Coast?
Located 1 mile from Gold Coast, Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre is an excellent place to go for a business conference. After a tiring day of mingling and networking, you'll be able to jump into your rental car and drive out to a nearby café or go for a leisurely spin around the area.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Gold Coast?
Here's a rundown of the best ways to help you save on a car rental:
- Use our amazing filter tool to help steer you in the direction of the hottest car deals in town — and then compare the prices;
- Check your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll give you the intel on all the hot deals cruising around your location;
- Check out the deals at all rental locations, including the airport and its vicinity. A quick cab trip to a close-by rental car office might mean substantial savings;
- If you've got a bit of room to move timing-wise, adjust your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- No one enjoys getting a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for another day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Sometimes car rental outlets offer discounts if you pay upfront, so be sure to watch out for these great offers;
- It's best to secure your booking as soon as your dates are confirmed. You'll have the largest range to choose from the earlier you book.