What are the major attractions in Toowoomba?
Adventure is waiting just around the corner at Queens Park. It's one sight you'll find on many travelers' must-do lists. If you still have space on your travel itinerary, the City Golf Club and Laurel Bank Park will keep you amused, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Toowoomba?
Be sure to have a full tank of gas, because Kenmore Hills is worth a detour. Situated 6 miles from Toowoomba, it's home to some wonderful attractions, such as the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre and Roma Street Parkland. If you're still in the mood for a bit of sightseeing, punch Keperra into your GPS. This delightful destination also features a few worthwhile sights like Queen Street Mall and Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium, and it's just 6 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Toowoomba?
Here are our suggestions on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your pocket:
- A car can take you wherever you want — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from the top companies in town in just a few clicks;
- By entering only your email address (and not your phone number, life history and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be notified of all of the best prices for your location;
- Research is the key to scoring the hottest rental bargains in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you splash cash on your ride;
- If you're not bothered about which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and you've got a bit of flexibility with your vacation schedule, have a play around to see which days and dates give you the best rates;
- So you don't end up paying for an extra day or a late fee, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Some companies reward you handsomely for prepaying — keep your eyes open for these money-saving offers;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your fingers. Book as soon as you can and secure your ideal ride.