What are the major attractions in Roma?
If your trip to Roma is all organized but your travel itinerary is a bit on the empty side, we can give you a few hints and tips.
There's nothing quite as exciting as discovering somewhere new. While you're in town, The Big Rig and Roma Golf Course should be among them. Another popular attraction to visit is Bassett Park Showground.
What are the best road trip destinations near Roma?
There's no need to limit yourself to Roma when you have your own wheels! Injune Racecourse is one of the many reasons that sightseers are attracted to Injune. You'll find it 53 miles away. Need another excuse to jump in the car and check it out? Injune Information Centre may just tempt you.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Roma?
Avoid paying a fortune for a rental car by following our recommendations:
- A car can take you anywhere — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from all the top companies in just a few clicks;
- Keep your eyes on your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you informed about all the great deals cruising around your location;
- Broaden your search to include both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlet locations to be sure you're scoring the cheapest bargain in town;
- You can sometimes save a few dollars if your plans are flexible. Look into different days and dates and see how much you can save;
- No one enjoys being slapped with a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for an extra day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are similar;
- If you're in the mood to save a few dollars, pay in advance and drive away with some of the thriftiest rates around;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as possible and drive away with your dream set of wheels.
What kind of rental car should I get for Roma?
No other mode of transportation can give you convenience and flexibility like your own car. No matter the reason for your jaunt to Roma, CarRentals.com has an excellent selection of vehicles to take your pick of. On a city break with your other half? Get cozy by going for a convertible. Fun to drive and a breeze to park, you'll adore sitting alongside each other in one of these nifty rides. A van is a great choice for families. There's plenty of room for everyone and you can venture where you want, whenever you want. If you're traveling for business, a premium car will carry you from one meeting to another in serious style.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Roma?
Sometimes it's all about the journey, which makes your car choice important. If you're about to head off on an amazing road trip around Roma, a robust and stylish SUV could be the answer. If you'd like the cheapest possible price and plan on sticking mostly to the city, an economy car is a clever pick. All you have to do is choose what will suit you best, load up the car, and hit the road.