What are the major attractions in Gympie?
Not too far from the city center, the Gympie Gold Mining and Historical Museum is one attraction to consider adding to your must-see list. If you've still got room on your travel schedule, the Woodworks Museum and St. Patrick's Church will keep you entertained, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Gympie?
Gympie is incredible, there's no doubt about that — but there's loads more to see and do just outside its borders. Diamond Valley is just 45 miles away. Travelers who head here usually have the Australia Zoo near the top of their itineraries.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Gympie?
Avoid spending an arm and a leg on a rental car by following our suggestions:
- Use our handy filter feature to help point you towards the hottest car deals around — and then compare the prices;
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what awesome bargains will make a detour to your inbox;
- Research is the key to getting your hands on the hottest rental bargains in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you book your ride;
- If you're not bothered about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and you've got a bit of flexibility with your vacation plans, have a browse around to see which days and dates will give you the hottest deal;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be similar (e.g, both 1 a.m.) or you might be asked to pay for a whole extra day;
- Some places reward you for prepaying — keep an eye out for these kinds of deals;
- Make your booking as soon as your dates are locked in. The early bird gets the worm!