What are the major attractions in Cairns?
Trek out into the wider region and reconnect with nature with a few activities like hiking. If you're looking for more, don't miss the chance to try your hand at horse riding as well.
Where are the best beaches near Cairns?
Cairns is home to some glorious stretches of coastline, and what better way to explore them than from behind the wheel of your very own rental car. See what delightful treasures you can find scattered along the shoreline of one of these top beaches:
- Yorkeys Knob Beach (6 miles away).
- Kewarra Beach (8 miles away).
- Clifton Beach (9 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Cairns?
Here are our top tips and tricks to help you save more money:
- Our clever filter tool is going to be your new best buddy. Compare the hottest discounts, from all of the top car rental companies, quickly and easily;
- Keep your eyes on your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you informed about all the great deals cruising around your location;
- Before you pick up your car keys and jump behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to ensure you're bagging the cheapest deal around;
- If your dates are not written in stone, try scoring a better price by switching up the days in your search;
- Pickup and drop-off times usually need to be the same (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you may be charged for an entire extra day;
- Some rental companies offer big incentives to pay in advance, so be sure to watch out for these kinds of offers;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as possible and lock in your ideal ride.