Where is Phuket Island?
Nothing beats dropping the windows of your rental car and hurtling down lengthy stretches of highways. But before you motor off on a big adventure in Phuket Island, how about learning a few things about this vacation hot spot? You'll need to book a plane ticket to Thailand to reach this wonderful destination.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Phuket Island?
Avoid spending an arm and a leg on a rental car by following these top tips:
- A car can take you wherever you want to go — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from all the top rental companies in just a few clicks;
- By submitting only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll know all the best prices for your chosen destination;
- Search both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlet locations to make sure you're bagging the cheapest offer around;
- You can sometimes save a pretty penny if your vacation plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and see what savings you can score;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be similar (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you might be required to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Keep more dollars in your bank account. You'll score some of the best deals when you prepay your rental;
- The early bird catches the worm, and also the hottest deals! Book now to score some great savings.
What is the most popular rental car category in Phuket Island?
It's always good to take time out from the city, and if you do, you'll be rewarded for your efforts. With coral reefs, forests, and rainforests to marvel at, Phuket Island is ripe for exciting adventures. A larger vehicle like an SUV or a four-wheel drive will give you and your passengers more room for those long, scenic drives.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Phuket Island?
You're spoiled for choice when it comes to renting a car in Phuket Island. From sporty models with all the mod cons to agile compacts, you'll find it all here. Choosing your ride of course depends on your budget and what activities you've got planned. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others don't need much more than an engine and four wheels. Which car will you be sliding behind the wheel of this trip?