What are the major attractions in Mai Khao?
Splash Jungle Water Park is one sight that draws plenty of travelers like yourself. If you have some space on that travel schedule, try to squeeze in Turtle Village too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Mai Khao?
Want to know what else is near you? Venture a bit outside of Mai Khao and you'll find a few world-famous attractions. About 17 miles away in Patong, Patong Beach lures the crowds all year round. Why not head there and find out what all the fuss is about?
Where are the best beaches near Mai Khao?
Rain or shine, you'll be able to catch sight of some of the beautiful beaches near Mai Khao from behind the wheel of your rental car. When you get near the ocean, keep a watch out for seagulls circling over these dazzling stretches of coastline:
- Nai Thon Beach (7 miles away).
- Layan Beach (8 miles away).
- Pansea Beach (12 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Mai Khao?
Here's a rundown of our best tips and tricks to help you keep more money in your purse:
- Check out as many different bargain deals as possible (we make that chore simple as ABC!);
- Keep your eyes on your inbox for our popular Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know about all the best deals cruising around your location;
- Search both airport and non-airport pickup locations to be sure you're receiving the best possible offer around;
- If you're not too worried about which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and you've got some flexibility with your travel schedule, browse around to see which days and dates will give you the best rates;
- Do what you can to keep your pickup time and your drop-off time the same. If you return your hire car later than you picked it up, you may be charged an entire extra day;
- Sometimes companies reward you for prepaying — keep an eye out for these offers;
- Last but not least, secure your booking as soon as possible to grab a ton of savings!