Car rentals in Angers: All you need to know
An Angers car rental gives you the opportunity to go where you want, when you want. You can explore all the sights, and even find out what the rest of the region has to offer. We've collected your most frequently asked questions about renting a car in Angers. Read on to see the dos and don'ts of car rentals.
How can I get a great deal on a car rental in Angers?
CarRentals.com makes it a breeze to get the cheapest rates. Just enter your travel dates and go through the variety of rental car suppliers, select the top rental locations, and find the cheapest offers in Angers. You can also:
- Compare and contrast daily and weekly rates from all the different suppliers
- Book as far in advance as possible. You will usually get your car of your choice and save more
- Learn about any cost for fuel policy, additional drivers, and mileage limits. This way you can make sure you know the true cost before you book
- Decide what vehicle you'll need for your vacation. Don't get more car than you need
Just following even a few of these tips can help you save big on your Angers rental car.
What rental suppliers have retailers in Angers?
There are around a half-dozen rental car suppliers to choose from in Angers. You'll find some of the best providers, like Ucar. Read through the online reviews to help you figure out which one is best for your next trip.
What type of rental car should I get for my trip to Angers?
Whether you want a roomy family vehicle or a low-cost economy car, the sheer wealth of options in this town means you're bound to find a vehicle that suits your needs. Some options include:
What age do you have to be to rent a car in Angers?
Usually, to rent a car in Angers you must be at least 21—the same as it is across most of the country. However, you might need to pay a surcharge if you're under 25. Be sure to read the rental agreement to figure out any additional charges is before you book your rental.
Will I need insurance to get a car rental in Angers?
Insurance is always required, wherever you rent a car. However, you could already be covered by your existing car or credit card policies. Keep in mind, those policies may not provide total coverage, and you'll need to add it on to your booking. Look into it before you book and, if it is required, you can simply include it at checkout.
Are there different fuel policies?
Most suppliers allow you to choose which policy you want. Below is a list of the most common ones.
What type of fuel policy should I choose?
We usually advise that you opt for the full-to-full policy. This policy simply means you bring your rental back to the full, and you're all set.
Is it worth getting unlimited miles?
Unlimited miles is a good choice if you plan to do a bit of sightseeing or visit a lot of business associates all over Angers. You can drive wherever you like without incurring extra charges. Read over your rental agreement to find out if there are any restrictions.
Tips before you leave the lot
Make sure you check a few items before you leave the rental lot on your Angers adventure. You should take time to:
- Look over your car and determine if there is any damage or scrapes. If you notice any, write it down on your paperwork
- Make you have a properly inflated spare tire, lug wrench, and jack in the trunk
- Familiarize yourself with the car. Adjust the mirrors and seats, and note how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Get comfortable working the entertainment and GPS (if available). It's best to limit any unnecessary distractions when you are driving around a new area
Book your Angers rental car today
Know that you can count on a perfect set of wheels that will result in more extra money in the bank when you reserve with CarRentals.com. Cash in on cheap deals on your impeccable Angers rental car when you book with us. See you around town.