What are the major attractions in Ancenis?
Not much beats a couple of insider tips and hints when it comes to attractions and sights. Secure your rental car via CarRentals.com, talk to the locals about what's good and then step on the gas!
What are the best road trip destinations near Ancenis?
Situated 17 miles from Ancenis, Haute-Goulaine is a favorite stop on many people's road-trip itineraries. Make your way here to access the Jardin des Plantes and Chateau of the Dukes of Brittany, two top attractions to circle on your map. La Haie is another road-trip destination to keep your eye on. It's located just 19 miles away. If you make the journey here, nearby attractions such as Nantes Cathedral and Passage Pommeraye should be top of your itinerary.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Ancenis?
Here are our suggestions on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your wallet:
- Use our nifty filter feature to help steer you towards the cheapest car deals around — then compare the prices;
- Register for our Price Drop Alert email service and be informed immediately when prices get lower for your location;
- Weigh up the deals at all rental locations around town, including the airport and surrounding area. A short cab ride to a close-by rental car office might reward you with significant savings;
- You can sometimes save a pretty penny if your travel plans are flexible. Look into different days and dates and find out what savings you can score;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be similar (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you could be required to pay for a whole extra day;
- Some places reward you big time for paying upfront — watch out for these penny-pinching offers;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as possible and secure your ideal ride.