What are the major attractions in Le Mans?
St-Julien Cathedral and the Abbaye de l'Epau are some cool attractions that everybody should make time to stop by. Map out your route and spend a few hours looking around each one.
Adventure is waiting just around the corner at the Musee de Tesse. It's one sight you'll find on many visitors' must-do lists. If you've still got room on your schedule, Papea Park and the Palace of Congress and Culture will keep you busy, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Le Mans?
Be sure to have a full tank of gas, because Chanceaux-sur-Choisille is well worth a detour. Located 45 miles from Le Mans, it offers up some terrific attractions, such as Tours Cathedral and Vinci International Convention Centre. Le Plessis-Grammoire is another destination to keep your eye on. It's located just 45 miles away. If you make the trip here, nearby attractions such as Angers Cathedral and the Musee des Beaux-Arts should be on your must-do list.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Le Mans?
Here are our top suggestions if you want to score the best price on a rental car:
- Use our amazing filter feature to point you towards the cheapest car rental rates in town — and then compare the prices;
- Register for our Price Drop Alert email and immediately find out when prices fall for your desired location;
- Check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to ensure you're bagging the cheapest bargain around;
- If your vacation dates are not set in concrete, try getting a better deal by changing the days of the week in your search;
- To avoid paying late fees or for a whole extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- If you're in the mood to save a pretty penny, pay right away and drive away with some of the thriftiest rates around;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your fingers. Book as soon as possible and secure your dream ride.