What are the major attractions in Le Mans?
If your trip to Le Mans is all sorted out but your itinerary is a bit on the empty side, we can give you a few hints and tips.
St-Julien Cathedral and Abbaye de l'Epau are awesome attractions that all visitors should make time to swing by. Map out your route and spend a couple of hours looking around each one.
Stop by Arche de la Nature. It's one attraction you'll usually find on most visitors' to-do lists. Collegiale Saint-Pierre La Cour and Carre Plantagenet are also not far away and worth taking the time to see.
What are the best road trip destinations near Le Mans?
There's no need to limit your adventures to just Le Mans. Angers is 50 miles away and offers a cool range of nearby things to see and do, such as Angers Cathedral. Need another good reason to visit? Musee des Beaux-Arts is also within easy reach.
Where are the best convention centers near Le Mans?
Mingling and networking with lots of different people can be tiring. So if you're traveling to Le Mans for a work-related trip, you'll be pleased to learn that there are some awesome places to chill out and relax near these popular convention centers:
- Palace of Congress and Culture (0.3 miles away).
- Le Mans Exhibition Centre (3 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Le Mans?
Here are the best ways to help you save:
- Our nifty filter feature will be your new best friend. Measure up the biggest bargains from all of the top car rental companies quickly and easily;
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert and immediately discover when prices fall for your next vacation destination;
- Research is the key to getting the best rental deals in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you lock in your ride;
- If you're not worried about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and your travel plans are flexible, experiment with days and dates to find the best prices;
- If possible, keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible. If you return your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you may be charged a full extra day;
- Some car rental outlets offer discounts if you pay immediately, so be sure to keep your eyes open for these penny-pinching offers;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as you can and lock in your ideal set of wheels.
What kind of rental car should I get for Le Mans?
Le Mans knows how to entertain. You could hang out for a week or more in this place and still not see it all. If you want to soak up as much as possible in this thriving metropolis, you'll need a rental car. Bear in mind that driving around big cities often goes hand in hand with tight streets and even tighter parking spots. But don't stress — a mini or compact car will make this less daunting. If you can't wait to leave the city behind and cruise around the shingle seashores that Le Mans is famous for, you may prefer a vehicle with more room. A mid-size or full-size SUV will make that scenic road trip even more fun.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Le Mans?
Sometimes the journey is more significant than the destination, which makes your car choice particularly important. If you're about to embark on an epic road trip around Le Mans, a comfortable SUV could be the answer. If you want the cheapest possible price and plan on sticking mostly to the city, a budget compact is hard to beat. All you need to do is work out what will suit you best, load up the car, and start clocking up those miles.