What are the major attractions in Ostend?
Close to the center, Church of Saint Peter and Saint Paul is one sight to consider adding to your must-see list. If you still have room on that travel itinerary, Fort Napoleon and the Mu.ZEE will keep you on the go, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Ostend?
Lying 16 miles from Ostend, Vivenkapelle is a popular stop on many people's road-trip itineraries. Make your way here to access Church of Our Lady and the Groeningemuseum, a couple of top attractions to circle on your map. Nothing says living big like a road trip does, so why not keep on cruising to Oostkerke? It's 16 miles away and also offers a few attractive sights, such as Minnewater and Bruges Belfry.
Where are the best beaches near Ostend?
One awesome thing about renting a car while you're staying in Ostend is that you can see some of the area's amazing beaches in rain, hail or shine. So, grab your sunglasses (or your umbrella) and get ready to head to some of these great options:
- De Panne Beach (16 miles away).
- Knokke-Heist Beach (19 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Ostend?
Here for business-related reasons? You'll be happy to hear that Casino Kursaal has some terrific hotels, restaurants and cafés close by. It's located 0.1 miles from Ostend.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Ostend?
Below are our top tips to find the biggest discounts on a car rental:
- A car can take you anyplace — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from all the top companies in just a couple of clicks;
- Make sure you check your inbox for our terrific Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the loop about all the hot deals cruising around your location;
- Research is the key to bagging the best rental bargains in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you fork out for your ride;
- If you're not too bothered about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and you can be flexible with your travel plans, have a play around to see which days and dates will give you the deal you're looking for;
- Try to keep the time of your pickup and drop-off as similar as possible. If you return your rental car later than you picked it up, you might be charged an extra day unnecessarily;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your bank account. You'll score some of the cheapest deals when you prepay your vehicle;
- Last of all, lock in your favorite set of wheels as soon as possible to bag yourself a heap of savings!