What are the major attractions in Oskarshamn?
Adventure is waiting just around the corner at Urban Park. It's one sight you'll find on travelers' must-do lists. The Doderhultar Museum and the Sjöfartsmuséet are also a stone's throw away and worth a detour.
What are the best road trip destinations near Oskarshamn?
If you're trying to find day-trip inspiration, we've got a couple of ideas. Situated 2 miles away, Byxelkrok is certainly worth the drive. Trollskogen, Lange Erik Lighthouse and the Boda Historic Railway alone make the drive out worth it. Don't skip Borgholm either! Just 3 miles away, it also offers plenty to see and do. The Vida Museum, the Borgholm City Museum and Borgholm Castle are definite must-sees.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Oskarshamn?
Here are our suggestions on how to jump behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your wallet:
- Use our nifty filter feature to help point you in the direction of the hottest car deals in town — and then compare the prices;
- By entering only your email address (and not your entire personal details, life story and dog's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay up to date with all the hottest deals for your location;
- Check out the bargains at all rental locations, including the airport terminal and surrounding area. A brief cab journey to a close-by car rental center may result in significant savings;
- If you've got a bit of room to move timing-wise, alter your dates slightly to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- To avoid paying a late fee or an extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Oftentimes companies reward you for prepaying — watch out for these penny-pinching offers;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as you can and secure your dream ride.