Where is Kalmar County?
Are you the kind of vacationer who gets pleasure out of planning every precise detail of your trip? Or would you rather hop in your rental car and let life surprise you? However you like to roll, there are some key points about Kalmar County that you shouldn't ignore. Learn a bit about Sweden, because that's where you'll need to go to get your adventure underway.
What are the best road trip destinations in Kalmar County?
Being in control of where you go and what you do is one of the biggest advantages of having your own rental car while on vacation. Call the shots during your road trip around Kalmar County and enjoy the freedom of discovering all its coolest destinations at your own pace. Get out and discover some (or all) of this place's most well-known cities:
- Kalmar (population of 34,700)
- Vastervik (population of 20,700)
- Oskarshamn (population of 16,600)
- Nybro (population of 12,100)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Kalmar County?
Here's a round-up of our top suggestions to grab the best price on a rental car:
- Our clever filter tool will soon become your new best friend. Compare all of the cheapest bargains, from all of the top rental car companies, quick as a flash;
- Register for our Price Drop Alert email and immediately discover when prices fall for your destination;
- Before you pick up your keys and get behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to make sure you're getting the cheapest deal in town;
- You can sometimes save yourself some dollars if your vacation plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and see what savings can be made;
- Nobody enjoys being whacked with a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for an extra day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your purse. You'll grab some of the best deals when you prepay your vehicle;
- Book as soon as your dates are confirmed. The earlier you book, the bigger the choice.