Where is Durham Region?
Nothing tops dropping the windows of your rental car and tearing down long, smooth stretches of road. But before you ride off on a big adventure in Durham Region, how about discovering a few things about this popular spot? Read up on Canada, because that's where you'll need to head to get your adventure rolling.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Durham Region?
Here are our top tips on how to jump behind the wheel of a rental car with some extra cash in your wallet:
- A car can take you anyplace — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from all the top companies in just a few clicks;
- By submitting your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll know all the unbeatable deals for your selected location;
- Before you pick up your keys and hop behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to make sure you're bagging the cheapest deal in town;
- You can sometimes save a pretty penny if your vacation plans are flexible. Look into different days and dates and find out what savings can be made;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be around the same time (e.g, both 10 a.m.) or you could be charged for a whole extra day;
- Keep more dollars in your wallet. You'll grab some of the best deals when you pay in advance for your rental vehicle;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, along with the best deals! Book now to secure some great savings.
What is the most popular rental car category in Durham Region?
It's always nice to head out of the city, and if you do, you'll be rewarded for your efforts. With mountains, cliffs, and bays to take in, Durham Region offers loads of day trip opportunities. A larger vehicle like a four-wheel drive or an SUV will give you and the crew more room to move for those long, scenic drives.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Durham Region?
Sometimes it's all about the journey, which makes your car choice important. If you're planning an amazing road trip around Durham Region, a robust and stylish SUV could be the ideal solution. If you'd like the cheapest price possible and plan on sticking mostly to the city, a versatile compact is a smart pick. All you have to do is decide what's going to be the best fit, throw your bags in the back seat, and hit the road.