What are the major attractions in St. Catharines?
If your trip to St. Catharines is all sorted out but your travel itinerary is a little on the empty side, let us give you a few hints and tips.
Close to the center, Montebello Park is one spot you might like to add to your must-see list. FirstOntario Performing Arts Centre and Meridian Centre are also a stone's throw away and worth taking the time to see.
What are the best road trip destinations near St. Catharines?
We know you're curious about what else is around you. Venture outside of St. Catharines and you'll stumble on landmark attractions. Toronto is only 34 miles away and home to CN Tower. Fill up the gas tank, because it's well worth paying a visit.
Where are the best beaches near St. Catharines?
Shorelines can be the best places to launch a kite. If it's breezy, why not buckle the young ones into the car and go on an outing to Lakeside Park Beach? It's 2 miles from St. Catharines and is a glorious place for some family fun.
Where are the best convention centers near St. Catharines?
If you plan to do some serious networking in the convention centers of St. Catharines, it'd be smart to book a rental car. That way, you'll be able to go for a spin, check out the surrounding area and be sure that you'll get to your event on time. You'll most likely be heading to one of these buildings:
- Artpark (11 miles away).
- Conference Center Niagara Falls (12 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in St. Catharines?
Avoid spending a fortune on a rental car by following our top tips and tricks:
- Our convenient filter feature will be your new bestie. Sift through the biggest bargains from all of the top car rental companies quickly and easily;
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what fantastic bargains will zoom straight into your inbox;
- Before you jump behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to ensure you're getting the best deal around;
- If you have some wiggle room in your schedule, play around with your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you could be required to pay for an entire extra day;
- If you're looking to save a few dollars, pay in advance and zoom off with some of the best rates around;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as you can and zoom off with your dream ride.
What kind of rental car should I get for St. Catharines?
No other mode of transportation can offer you convenience and freedom like your own wheels. Whatever the reason for your escape to St. Catharines, CarRentals.com has a fantastic selection of vehicles to drive away in. Spending a weekend in the city with your special someone? Make things even cozier by renting a mini or compact car. A joy to drive and a breeze to park, you'll adore sitting side by side in one of these zippy rides. A van is a great match for large families. There's enough space for everyone and you can go where you want, whenever you want. If you're traveling for business, a premium car will take you from your hotel to the boardroom in style and comfort.
Should I get a luxury rental car in St. Catharines?
You'll be glad to hear that there's a wide variety of both economy and luxury vehicles to rent in St. Catharines. What you go for depends on how much you want to spend and what you're planning to do. Specialty vehicles often spare no expense when it comes to comfort and class. If you're splashing out, why not book an elite SUV, or perhaps a cushy mid-size sedan? On the other hand, if you just need something to get you from A to B as economically as possible, we can help you out with an economy compact vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your pocket).