What are the major attractions in Ocala?
If your trip to Ocala is all organized but your itinerary is a little on the empty side, we can give you a few hints and tips.
Whatever you do, don't forget to charge your camera when you visit Paddock Mall. This fascinating attraction is sure to provide some wonderful photo opportunities.
Plan a stop at Sholom Park. It's one sight you'll find on travelers' must-do lists. If you still have space on that travel schedule, Circle Square Cultural Center and Candler Hills Golf Club will keep you occupied, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Ocala?
Explore Ocala for its unique style and character. That said, you've also got world-renowned sights just a short road trip away! Gainesville is 37 miles away and home to University of Florida. Fill up the gas tank, because it's well worth paying a visit.
Where are the best convention centers near Ocala?
If you're here to attend a work conference, you'll find Circle Square Cultural Center situated 2 miles away. During your break, make your way to a nearby café to snatch a few moments to yourself — socializing and networking can be very tiring.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Ocala?
Below you'll find our top suggestions if you want to grab the cheapest possible rental car:
- Use our convenient filter tool to help steer you toward the cheapest car rental rates in town — then compare the prices;
- By submitting your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be notified of all of the best deals for your destination;
- Research is the key to getting the best rental deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you book your ride;
- If you're flexible with your schedule, alter your dates to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- Try to keep your pickup time and your drop-off time as similar as possible. If you bring back your rental car later than you picked it up, you might be charged a full extra day;
- Keep more cash in your wallet. You'll grab some of the best deals when you prepay your vehicle;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as possible and secure your ideal set of wheels.
What kind of rental car should I get for Ocala?
Ocala — so many things to see and do, not nearly enough time. Appleton Museum of Art is merely the start. That's why renting a car is a smart idea. Explore more of the big-name attractions of this vibrant city with an economy or a compact car. Traffic gridlock, narrow passages, dead ends, and detours are all the easier with little runabouts like these. However, if you'd rather ride in a touch more style, why not choose a convertible? Ideal for relishing the good weather and scenery, you can head out to the mangroves of the region with the top rolled down and the wind in your hair.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Ocala?
Sometimes the journey is more significant than the destination, which makes your car choice particularly important. If you're planning an amazing road trip around Ocala, a roomy SUV could be the best solution. If you want the cheapest price possible and plan on sticking mostly to the city, a versatile compact is a clever pick. All you need to do is choose what's going to be the best fit, throw your bags in the back seat, and rack up those miles.