What are the major attractions in O'Hare?
The wider Chicago region is renowned for some top-notch mountain biking and rock climbing. So why don't you hop into a rental car, breathe in some clean, fresh air and get up close to nature?
Where are the best beaches near O'Hare?
Nothing screams vacation like hopping in the car and driving to the coast. O'Hare has some glorious beaches close by, so grab your favorite book (and a kite if there's a breeze) and take a day trip to one of these great options:
- Kathy Osterman Beach (9 miles away).
- Montrose Beach (1 miles away).
- North Avenue Beach (12 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near O'Hare?
If you're going to O'Hare for work-related purposes, convention and business centers are places you'll be spending a lot of time in. With your own set of wheels, you can relax knowing you'll get there on time. Here are some of the most well known:
- Donald E. Stephens Convention Center (1 mile away).
- Copernicus Center (4 miles away).
- Odeum Sports and Expo Center (8 miles away).