What are the major attractions in Mystic - New London?
If your trip to Mystic - New London is all booked but your itinerary is a bit on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
Whatever you do, don't forget to take your camera when you go to Mystic Seaport - The Museum of America and the Sea. This terrific attraction is sure to offer some awesome photo opportunities.
Stop by Mystic River Bascule Bridge. It's one attraction you'll find on many visitors' to-do lists. Mystic Arts Center and Mystic Seaport are also close by and worth a pit stop.
What are the best road trip destinations near Mystic - New London?
More fun and adventure is just around the corner, so buckle up! Venture 47 miles down the road and spend some time at Bushnell Park and Mark Twain House. You'll discover these terrific attractions in Hartford. Nothing says living big like a road trip does, so keep on driving to New Haven. It's 50 miles away and also has a few attractive sights, such as Yale University and Yale Bowl.
Where are the best beaches near Mystic - New London?
No matter whether it's sunny or rainy, you'll be able to get a glimpse of some of the stunning beaches near Mystic - New London from behind the wheel of your own rental car. As you approach the ocean, keep an eye out for seagulls soaring over these beautiful stretches of coastline:
- Dubois Beach (4 miles away).
- Eastern Point Beach (6 miles away).
- Waterford Beach Park (8 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Mystic - New London?
Avoid paying through the nose for a rental car by following these tips:
- Use our clever filter feature to help point you in the direction of the cheapest car deals around — and then compare the prices;
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert and be in the know when prices fall for your desired location;
- Peruse the offers at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport and surrounding area. A short cab trip to a close-by car rental facility may result in some impressive savings;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not set in stone, try scoring a better price by choosing different days of the week in your search;
- Do what you can to keep the time of your pickup and drop-off as similar as possible. If you return your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you might be required to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Some car rental outlets reward you with discounts if you pay right away, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for these great deals;
- And lastly, lock in your wheels as soon as possible to score yourself a load of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Mystic - New London?
Whether you're hitting the road by yourself or with the whole gang, we have a great set of wheels for you in Mystic - New London. If you'd rather something smaller, why not grab the keys to a mini or compact? These nifty cars are fun to drive and affordable to run. Excited to check out the surrounding areas? An SUV or a full-size car might just be the ticket. If you want to pull out all the stops on your getaway, drive around in style with one of our ritzy premium cars.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Mystic - New London?
First of all, there's a wide variety of luxury rentals in Mystic - New London. What you opt for will depend on your funds and what you plan to do. Specialty vehicles are all about comfort and class. If you want to treat yourself, why not book a high-end SUV, or perhaps a slick mid-sized vehicle? Otherwise, if you're just after something to zip around town in as cheaply as possible, you're better off choosing an economy vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your wallet).