Car rentals in Marquette: All you need to know
You want a great automobile to take you around Marquette whether you're going for a business trip or a vacation. Check out the famous sites around the region and pull up in front of the popular restaurants in Marquette. We've answered your most frequently asked questions about car rentals in Marquette. Find out which vehicle is perfect for your trip, and how to get the best rates.
Where do I find a great deal on a rental car in Marquette?
You're well on your way to locating the best price on your car rental by reserving it through CarRentals.com. However, to get the most savings when you travel to Marquette you can do a few things. You can:
- Compare and contrast the rates for a few suppliers on the type of car you want
- Book as far in advance as possible. You'll usually save more and get the car of your choice
- Be aware of any cost for fuel policy, additional drivers, and mileage limits. That way you will know the total cost before you rent
- Don't rent more car than you'll need. Typically, the smaller the class the lower the rate
These tips can help you save even more on your next car rental in Marquette.
What rental companies have outlets in Marquette?
In Marquette, we have 3 rental providers to choose from, like Avis. Look through the reviews to get an idea of which meets your needs.
What types and makes of rental cars are on offer in Marquette?
That depends on how many people you are traveling with and what you'll be doing when you visit Marquette. If you're having a bit of trouble picking the right car, be sure to read over the table below. We have compared the most popular categories for you:
What's the age requirement to rent a car in Marquette?
Normally, to rent a car in Marquette you must be at least 21. But, there might be an additional fee if you are under 25 or for larger or higher category vehicles. Read through the terms to determine what the exact fee will be before you book your rental.
Is insurance required to rent a car in Marquette?
Insurance is required, wherever you're renting a car. That said, your current car insurance may cover you. Additionally, if you pay using your credit card, the card's benefits may also insure you. Keep in mind, these policies might not totally cover your rental, and you'll have to add it on to your booking. Look into it before you book and, if it's necessary, you can conveniently add it at the CarRentals.com checkout.
Are there different fuel policies?
Most suppliers allow you to choose which policy you want. Below is a list of the most common ones.
You will have to find a gas station near your car rental supplier
What fuel policy should I get?
Most rental car companies provide you a full tank policy. At CarRentals.com, we encourage returning your car topped off. For a cheaper rate, fill up your tank before you bring the car back.
Is it worth getting unlimited miles?
If you plan to explore all that Marquette and maybe even the rest of Michigan offers, you are going to want unlimited miles. You can drive as far as you'd like without worrying about additional charges. Review the fine print to be sure your mileage is actually "unlimited."
Tips before you leave the lot
Be sure you go over a few things prior to leaving the lot. It's worth the time to:
- Inspect the car and determine if there is any dents or scrapes. Be sure to make note of it on the paperwork, or you may get charged for it
- Make you have a properly inflated spare tire, lug wrench, and jack in the trunk
- Get familiar with the controls of your car. Adjust the mirrors and seats to your liking, and figure out how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Get comfortable operating the radio or entertainment features. It's best to limit any unnecessary distractions when you are navigating a new city
Book your Marquette rental car today
Use CarRentals.com to get the best wheels Marquette has to offer. Before you know it, you'll be driving between the highly-rated restaurants, renowned landmarks, and all the marvelous sites in Marquette.