Where is Lower Saxony?
There's no finer way to witness Lower Saxony than from behind the driver's seat of your own rental car. Here are some basic details about Lower Saxony to get your adventure started on the right foot. Lower Saxony is a state of Germany. You might like to start things in its capital city, Hannover. Roughly 515,100 people call this place home.
What are the major attractions in Lower Saxony?
Lower Saxony is home to loads of amazing attractions, and you'll be able to explore more of them with your own set of wheels. Here are some sights you shouldn't miss: St. Mary's Cathedral (19 miles from the center of Hannover) Weser Stadium (1 mile from the center of Bremen) Zoo at the Sea (0.5 miles from the center of Bremerhaven)
What are the best road trip destinations in Lower Saxony?
With miles and miles of beautiful highways and inviting open roads, many travelers choose to turn their Lower Saxony vacations into driving adventures. If you're embarking on a road trip of epic proportions, it pays to know which destinations are worthy of your bucket list. Get out and explore some (or all) of this place's most popular cities:
- Bremen (population of 546,500)
- Hannover (population of 515,100)
- Braunschweig (population of 244,700)
- Oldenburg (population of 159,200)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Lower Saxony?
Here are our recommendations on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your pocket:
- Our clever filter tool will be your new best friend. Check out the cheapest discounts from all of the top companies with just a few clicks;
- Set up an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what great bargains will zoom straight into your inbox;
- Broaden your search to include both airport and non-airport pickup outlet locations to make sure you're getting the best possible offer in town;
- If you're not bothered about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and your plans are flexible, experiment with days and dates to find the hottest deal;
- Nobody enjoys being charged a late fee. Avoid the trouble of having to pay for an extra day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are similar;
- Keep more dollars in your wallet. You'll grab some of the thriftiest deals when you prepay your rental car;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your fingers. Book now and secure your dream ride.
What is the most popular rental car category in Lower Saxony?
Who needs extra frills? Economy cars are the most popular type of rental car for visitors to Lower Saxony, and for good reason. You'll have incredible fuel economy as you cruise down the streets of Bremen and Hannover in this small car. They're efficient, easy to park, and easy on the wallet.
From rolling hills to streams and mountains, Lower Saxony is home to some idyllic natural sights. Why not get out and explore a couple of them? Hightail it out of the city and plan some exciting excursions. A full-size SUV is a perfect fit for longer drives. With an ability to deal with all kinds of roads, these bigger vehicles make it simple to steer off the beaten path.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Lower Saxony?
For some, owning a prestige vehicle is a little (or a lot!) out of reach. But renting your dream car is far more achievable than you might think! Imagine the feeling of rolling into town in a snazzy convertible, even if it's only for a short while. Or maybe you're just after a reliable set of wheels to get you safely from A to B. Affordable or flashy? Either way, there's a rental car to suit you in Lower Saxony.