Car rentals in Bremen: All you need to know
You want a great car to take you around Bremen whether you're going for a business trip or a vacation. Check out the famous sites around town and park in front of the best restaurants in Bremen. CarRentals.com has gathered your most popular questions about car rentals in Bremen. Find out how to get the best rates on your ideal vehicle.
How do I get a great deal on a rental car in Bremen?
You are well on your way to locating the best price on your car rental by going through CarRentals.com. However, there are a more ways to increase your savings. You can:
- Compare and contrast all the deals available
- Book as far in advance as possible. You will usually save more and get the car of your choice
- Be aware of any cost for mileage limits, fuel policy, and additional drivers. This way you can make sure you know the total cost before you book
- Don't rent more car than you'll need. Generally, the smaller the car, the cheaper the rate
Just following even a few of these tips can help you save big on your Bremen rental car.
What rental companies have agencies in Bremen?
We have around a dozen rental companies in the Bremen area. You'll find well-known companies like Hertz and Enterprise and wallet-friendly suppliers like Thrifty and Budget. Scan through the reviews to help you figure out which one meets your needs.
What types and makes of rental cars are on offer in Bremen?
That depends on your needs and what activities you want to do in Bremen. If you're having trouble deciding, make sure to look over our chart below. We have compared the most popular vehicle categories for you:
What's the age requirement to rent a car in Bremen?
Typically, the age limit for car rentals in Bremen is 21. Please note, you may find that there is an additional fee if you're under 25 or for higher category vehicles in particular. Go through the supplier's terms to find what the exact fee will be before you reserve your rental.
Will I need insurance to get a car rental in Bremen?
Most countries require the driver to have insurance. You may be able to pay for temporary insurance through the rental car company.Many credit card issuers (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover) will cover your car rental. But many of them have restrictions, like not covering large automobiles like trucks or SUVs. Make sure to call and find out exactly what your credit card will cover and how much before you travel to Bremen.
Are there different fuel policies?
Most suppliers give you a choice of fuel policies. Below is a list of the most common ones.
You will have to search for an open gas station near your car rental supplier
What fuel policy should I get?
Many rental car suppliers offer a range of fuel policies. However, full-to-full is our stand-out winner. You simply bring the car back with the same amount of fuel you got it with. .
Should I get unlimited miles when I rent a car in Bremen?
Unlimited mileage is a good choice for those who don't want to worry about incurring any extra charges with the distance they drive. Just make sure that your policy really provides unlimited miles. Read the details on mileage limits before you book.
Before you drive off
Be sure you go over a few things before you leave the rental lot on your Bremen adventure. It's worth the time to:
- Walk around the vehicle and determine if there is any damage or scratches. Be sure to make note of it on the paperwork, or you may get charged for it
- Make you have a properly inflated spare tire, lug wrench, and jack in the trunk
- Familiarize yourself with the car. Adjust the mirrors and seats, and note how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Get comfortable operating the navigation and entertainment. It's best to limit any unnecessary distractions when you are navigating a new city
Book your Bremen rental car today
Use CarRentals.com to get yourself the best wheels Bremen has to offer. Before you know it, you'll be going between the well-known restaurants, famous landmarks, and all the must-see sites in Bremen.