What are the major attractions in Esens?
Not much beats a few insider tips when it comes to sights and attractions. Lock in a rental car with CarRentals.com, ask the locals what's good and then step on the gas!
What are the best road trip destinations near Esens?
Make sure you have plenty of gas in the tank, because Imsum is worth a detour. Situated 4 miles from Esens, it offers some fantastic attractions, such as Zoo at the Sea and the River Weser Dyke Promenade. Nothing screams fun like a road trip does, so why not keep on cruising to Luneplate? It's 4 miles away and also has a few rewarding sights, such as the National German Maritime Museum and the Wilhelm Bauer Submarine Museum.
Where are the best beaches near Esens?
Drop the car windows and take in the salty sea air as you cruise towards Schillig Beach. 19 miles from Esens, it's the best place to go for a casual day out by the water.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Esens?
Avoid paying a fortune for a rental car by following our top tips:
- Look into as many different bargain deals as possible (we make that job a breeze!);
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what awesome bargains will make a pit stop in your inbox;
- Check both airport and non-airport locations to be sure you're getting the best deal in town;
- If you're not too fussed about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and you've got some flexibility with your travel plans, have a browse around to see which days and dates give you the best deal;
- So you don't end up paying for an extra day or a late fee, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Some car rental outlets offer discounts if you pay upfront, so make sure you watch out for these money-saving offers;
- Make your booking as soon as your vacation dates are locked in. The early bird gets the worm!