What are the major attractions in Oldenburg?
Close to the center, the Schlossgarten is one spot you might like to consider adding to your to-do list. The Horst Janssen Museum and the Oldenburg State Theatre are also not far away and worth a pit stop.
What are the best road trip destinations near Oldenburg?
Don't just drive from A to B. Get more out of your rental car by making a detour to Blockland. Only 25 miles from Oldenburg, it features excellent attractions like the Kunsthalle Bremen and Bremen City Hall. Bremen, 25 miles away, is another road-trip destination that's worth the drive. Don't forget to take a look around Bremen Cathedral and the Beck's Brewery, two great sights in the area.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Oldenburg?
Here are our top suggestions to score the best price on a car rental:
- A car can take you anyplace — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from all the top companies in a couple of clicks;
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert and be informed immediately when prices fall for your destination;
- Before you pick up your keys and hop behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to ensure you're scoring the cheapest deal around;
- If you're not fussed about which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and you've got a bit of flexibility with your vacation plans, have a play around to see which days and dates give you the best rates;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be similar (e.g, both 1 a.m.) or you might be charged for a whole extra day;
- If you're in the mood to save a few dollars, prepay for your rental and get some of the thriftiest rates around;
- Last of all, lock in your favorite vehicle as soon as possible to score yourself a mountain of savings!