What are the major attractions in Long Beach?
If your trip to Long Beach is all organized but your travel itinerary is looking a bit empty, let us give you a few hints and tips.
There's nothing like discovering new places. While you're in town, University of Southern Mississippi-Gulf Coast and Friendship Oak should definitely be among them. Another attraction to see is Gulfport Dragway.
What are the best road trip destinations near Long Beach?
You shouldn't spend all your time in Long Beach when there's a great big world out there to discover! Only 19 miles away, Biloxi will keep you busy with top attractions like Biloxi Lighthouse. After another good reason to make your way there? Beauvoir is also within easy reach.
Where are the best beaches near Long Beach?
Nothing's quite as magical as being by the seaside at nightfall. Take a relaxing drive to Biloxi Beach and catch sight of the sun's rays sparkling on the water before it dips into the horizon. You'll find this magnificent stretch of coastline 16 miles from Long Beach.
Where are the best convention centers near Long Beach?
If you like to get out and mix with new people, signing up for an event at Mississippi Coast Convention Center is a great idea. You'll find it 12 miles from Long Beach, so have a browse through the conference calendar and see if something grabs your attention.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Long Beach?
Here are our suggestions on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your pocket:
- Our handy filter feature is going to be your new best friend. Measure up the hottest deals from all of the top rental car companies with just a few clicks;
- Sign up for our Price Drop Alert email and be informed immediately when prices become cheaper for your destination;
- Check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to be sure you're scoring the best bargain around;
- If you have room to move in your schedule, adjust your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- Try to keep your pickup time and your drop-off time as similar as possible. If you bring back your car at a later time than you picked it up, you could be charged an extra day;
- If you're in the mood to save a pretty penny, pay right away and get some of the best rates around;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, and also the hottest deals! Book as soon as possible to score some impressive savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Long Beach?
No other mode of transportation can give you freedom and convenience like your own set of wheels. No matter the reason for your adventure to Long Beach, CarRentals.com has an excellent range of vehicles for you to choose from. Heading to the city with your beloved? Get cozy by renting a compact car or a mini. Fun to drive and easy to park in tight spots, you'll adore sitting side by side in one of these nifty rides. A minivan is a great match for large families. There's enough space for everyone and you can venture wherever you want, whenever you want. If you're on a business trip, a premium car will transport you from your hotel to those important meetings in comfort and luxury.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Long Beach?
There's plenty of choice when it comes to rental cars in Long Beach. From spacious SUVs with plenty of trunk space to zippy little compacts that make parking a breeze, you'll find it all here. Choosing your perfect match depends on how much you want to spend and what you intend to do. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others require no more than a bargain, no-frills type model. What type of car will it be this time?