What are the major attractions in Kloten?
If your trip to Kloten is all organized but your itinerary is a little on the empty side, let us give you a few hints and tips.
If you asked a local for sightseeing recommendations, they'd probably point you toward Shopping Center Glatt and Zoo Zurich. These noteworthy attractions are sure to leave an impression.
Few things beat discovering new places. While you're in town, Rope and Adventure Park Zurich and Hallen und Freibad Kloten should be among them. Another favorite attraction to visit is Kart-Bahn Zurich Ruemlang.
What are the best road trip destinations near Kloten?
Explore the sights and sounds of Freienbach. It's located 19 miles from Kloten. Here you'll uncover intriguing attractions like Swiss Casinos Pfaeffikon-Zurichsee. Need more reasons to check it out? Alpamare Water Park may just tempt you.
Where are the best beaches near Kloten?
Shorelines can be awesome places to launch a kite. If the wind's up, why not load the kids into the car and set off to Mythenquai Beach? It's 7 miles from Kloten and is a magical place for some fun and games.
Where are the best convention centers near Kloten?
If you have some important work-related business to attend to in Kloten, there's a high chance you'll be spending loads of time in a convention center. If that's the case, you might want to hear about the ones that have hotels and restaurants nearby:
- Zurich Exhibition Centre (4 miles away).
- Halle 622 (4 miles away).
- Helsinki Club (6 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Kloten?
Here are our top tips on how to hit the road with some extra cash in your pocket:
- Use our handy filter tool to help point you in the direction of the cheapest car deals in town — then compare the prices;
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert email service and be informed immediately when prices become cheaper for your location;
- Research is the key to bagging the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you lock in your ride;
- If you're flexible with your schedule, alter your dates to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- To avoid paying a late fee or an extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Keep more dollars in your pocket. You'll score some of the cheapest deals when you prepay your vehicle;
- It's best to make a reservation as soon as your dates are locked in. The early bird catches the worm!
What kind of rental car should I get for Kloten?
Rent an intermediate car and explore the best of Canton of Zurich with your family. These mid-size vehicles offer more space and a larger trunk to carry all your necessities. They have great fuel economy, so you can easily journey the 4 miles between Kloten and downtown Canton of Zurich (and beyond!) without burning a hole in your wallet. But if you're eager to spoil yourself on your getaway, why not book a premium car? All those extra features, like sunroofs and the latest audio technology systems, will ensure you have an incredible driving experience.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Kloten?
For some people, owning a prestige vehicle is the stuff that dreams are made of. But renting your dream car is easier than you think! Imagine the feeling of cruising down the highway in a swanky convertible, even if it's only for a day or two. Or maybe all you need is a set of wheels to get you quickly from A to B. Affordable or flashy? Whatever you decide, there's a rental car to suit your style in Kloten.