What are the major attractions in Kloten?
Snowboarding is very popular with the locals in the Switzerland region. If you want more outdoor activities, go skiing as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Kloten?
Are you wondering what else is nearby? Venture outside of Kloten and you'll discover big-name sights. Travelers from all around make a beeline for the Messeturm Basel. You can access it from Loerrach, 45 miles away.
Where are the best convention centers near Kloten?
Booking a rental car is a great option for professionals who travel all the time. If your time in Kloten is mostly for business-related purposes, you should know where all the convention and business centers are. These are just some of the top suggestions:
- Zurich Exhibition Centre (4 miles away).
- Maag Halle (6 miles away).
- Klostergut Paradies (16 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Kloten?
Avoid paying a fortune for a rental car by following our recommendations:
- Investigate as many different bargain deals as you can (we make that chore a walk in the park!);
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your forthcoming vacation destination. You never know what awesome bargains will make a pit stop in your inbox;
- Research is the key to scoring the hottest rental bargains in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you fork out for your ride;
- You can sometimes save yourself some dollars if your travel plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and see what savings can be made;
- See if you can keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible. If you bring back your car later than you picked it up, you might be charged a full extra day;
- Some places reward you for prepaying — keep your eyes peeled for these kinds of deals;
- It's best to make a reservation as soon as your vacation dates are confirmed. You'll get the biggest selection early on.