What are the major attractions in Kemi?
Outdoor adventuring or checking out the local nightlife? It doesn't matter what kind of traveler you are, CarRentals.com can help you realize your vacation dreams.
What are the best road trip destinations near Kemi?
If you're trying to find a day-trip destination, we've got a couple of ideas. Located 19 miles away, Haparanda is certainly worth getting in the car for. After you've stretched your legs and had a bite to eat, it'll be time to experience the sights. We recommend starting your trip with Haparanda Kyrka, Church of Tornio and the Aine Art Museum. Sitting 35 miles away, Karlsborgsverken is another place to shoot for. If you drop by, make sure you get to the Kalix Golfklubb, Kalix Church and Galleria.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Kemi?
Avoid spending a fortune on a rental car by following our suggestions:
- A car can take you anyplace — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from all the top rental companies in just a couple of clicks;
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what fantastic deals will make a detour to your inbox;
- Weigh up the deals at all rental locations around town, including the airport terminal and its surrounds. A quick cab ride to a neighboring rental car outlet may mean significant savings;
- If you've got a bit of wriggle room timing-wise, adjust your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- So you don't end up paying a late fee or an extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- If you're hoping to save a few dollars, prepay for your rental and bag some of the cheapest rates around;
- It's best to book as soon as your vacation dates are locked in. The earlier you book, the bigger the choice.