What are the major attractions in Kalamazoo?
If your trip to Kalamazoo is all booked but your travel itinerary is looking a little empty, we can give you a helping hand.
Stop by Farmers Alley Theatre. It's one attraction you'll usually find on many visitors' to-do lists. If you still have space on your travel itinerary, Kalamazoo Valley Museum and Kalamazoo State Theatre will keep you busy, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Kalamazoo?
You don't need to spend all your time in Kalamazoo when there's a great big world out there to explore! Only 47 miles away, Grand Rapids will keep you occupied with top attractions like Grand Rapids Art Museum. Need another reason to visit? Public Museum of Grand Rapids is also within easy reach.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Kalamazoo?
Avoid paying through the nose for a rental car by following our recommendations:
- Use our nifty filter tool to help point you toward the hottest car deals in town — then compare the prices;
- Register for our Price Drop Alert service and stay up to date when prices fall for your next vacation destination;
- Search for both airport and non-airport pickup locations to ensure you're getting the best possible deal around;
- If you're not worried about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and your travel plans are flexible, play around with days and dates to find the hottest deal;
- To avoid paying late fees or for a whole extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Sometimes companies reward you for prepaying — keep your eyes open for these great deals;
- Last of all, secure your wheels as soon as you can to grab a truckload of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Kalamazoo?
Kalamazoo is major. You could stay a while here and not get bored. If you want to experience as much as you can in this busy metropolis, a rental car is a must. Bear in mind that driving around the city generally comes with tight streets and limited parking spots. Don't worry though, because a mini or compact car can make this much easier to navigate. If you'd like to head straight out of the city and see the forests that Kalamazoo is renowned for, you'll probably prefer a vehicle with a little more power. A mid-size or full-size SUV will get you around comfortably.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Kalamazoo?
For some, owning a prestige vehicle may be somewhat out of reach. But renting your dream ride can easily be a reality! Imagine the thrill of cruising into town in a fancy sports car, even if it's only for a short while. Or perhaps all you're looking for is a set of wheels to get you quickly from A to B. Flashy or frugal? Either way, there's a rental car to suit you in Kalamazoo.