What are the major attractions in Itabira?
The wider area is known for some excellent rock climbing and mountain climbing. So why not jump in a rental car, breathe in some clean, fresh air and reconnect with nature?
What are the best road trip destinations near Itabira?
Make sure you have enough gas in the tank, because there are a few good reasons to get out and go exploring beyond Itabira. They include Church of Saint Francis of Assisi in Belo Horizonte — a tempting road-trip destination just 45 miles away. When you've ticked that off your list, point your wheels towards Liberty Square.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Itabira?
Here you'll find our top tips to bag the cheapest possible car rental:
- Research as many different bargain deals as you can (we make that job a breeze!);
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the know about all the best deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Check out the deals at all rental locations, including the airport terminal and its surrounds. A brief cab trip to a close-by rental car outlet might score you significant savings;
- You can sometimes save a few dollars if your vacation plans are flexible. Look into different days and dates and find out how much you can save;
- So you don't end up paying for an extra day or a late fee, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Keep more cash in your purse. You'll grab some of the thriftiest deals when you prepay your rental;
- It's best to make a reservation as soon as your vacation dates are set. The early bird gets the worm!